the court case

Zayns POV...

I was at the court and it was very intense, I had never ever been in that situation before and I was really worried! me and Emma were going to try for a family, but if I go down then she will be in her own!

I walked into the court and it was spectacular, the rooms where really grand and detailed. I don't like the atmosphere though because there were lots of police and lots of criminals... I am a criminal!

So I go to the registration area, and there was this lovely, brunette lady sitting in a black leather office chair.

"Hi, um... Zayn Malik... Murder case" I mumbled under my breath so no-one could really hear, especially the ducking paparazzi, they are known to be in this court! Why do they have to b  so nosy all of the bloody time!! Why do they even exist on this planet?

"Oh my God!!!! You... Y.... You are THE Zayn Malik, shit, oh sorry for my language! Can, Can I have a photo with you?? Oh no that's really unprofessional?!" She stuttered nervously through the thick plastic booth.

" Oh no, it's fine, pass me your phone and we shall take a selfie" I told her, and in that moment I forgot all about the court case!

I took her bright pink iPhone and I took a selfie, she was crying so I gave her my tissue, and then she cried some more. Wow, I am so good with the ladies!

She eventually stopped crying, and got back to her job because there was a que forming to the back of me. She got out a clip board, and was writing something on it.

"erm... What are you writing down? And can I ask for your name?" I asked the lady.

"Oh I am Rosie, and what I am doing is filling in your sheet, you should be doing this yourself but I know everything about you, like that your house is estimated to be priced at 80,000 pounds!!! Sorry I sound like a really obsessive fan!"

"Erm? that is fine, but make sure you use the right spelling because I use 'Zayn' because it looks better as a stage name, but it is actually spelt like 'zain' , and its not like you are the first fan that we have seen who knows these things!"

"Oh, I already knew that, haha, right I will have to send you away to your hearing, so bye and good ducking luck, I love you!!!"

And with that a security guard came and grabbed my left fore arm and took me to Room 6, here my fate will be decided!

when I got into the room I was shaking like an autumn leaf! my palms where sweaty, so stunned them down my calf muscle, but it never helped at all!

After about 5 minutes, which felt like 5 hours, the judge walked into the room and she stood on her podium. And lucky for me, she was a MASSIVE fan of us, and she didn't ask me any questions, she just walked in, cried, asked for some pictures, asked for and autograph and then she picked up the hammer, and my heart was in my throat!

"NOT GUILTY"

Oh my ducking Lord, imagine if she was a hater?