The drive

Abbie's POV...

So harry was acting different today, maybe it was the excitement of going to America? I can't wait to meet the four other boys!

This is a dream come true!

We were driving to the airport, the taxi man was probably wondering when are we leaving, but we left him waiting at the motel because we were driving in Harry's jaguar!!!

We were singing along in the car to some one direction songs, and then it was a dead silence!

He turned the CD off.

"Why did you turn it of babe?" i wondered.

"Because i need to speak to you." he said, whilst i was a nervous wreck!

"Your calling of the engagement, this is a nightmare, what am I going to tell my mum, i am devastated, i wish things would have worked out.."

He stopped me mid sentence and said "don't worry babe, take a breath! the wedding is still on! I just wanted you to know that the wedding it is in 2 weeks!"

I stopped breathing, Harry's hand touched my thigh as the car stopped at the airport.

"Don't worry all of your family and friends are here, i payed for their flights and my family and friends are here!" he said in a sweet voice.

"I am so happy, you are the love of my life and you are just..." i started to cry with joy!!!

What about mum, i hope that she will be happy for me, she never hangs up on me!