Dates

Abbie's POV...

After all the congratulations and all of the hugs of all of the quests, my mum pulled me aside and took my into the ladies bathroom...

"You know, I thought that you were just eating a load of pies, but you actually have a little miracle in your belly! I hope you are making the right choice here Abbie, because if not, pull out now!" she said in a husky tone!

"Who do you think I am mum, some kind of slut who just has kids with anyone she lays her fucking eyes on? Huh! Harry and I are married and he will always be the one until I die! So, I don't need you!" And then I stormed out, without another word said!

Harry's POV...

I know that people would be happy for Abbie and I, but I would have never dreamed of them being this happy! My auntie already has baby presents with her because she 'had a feeling!'

Once I got Abbie back, she looked a little exhausted, but that will soon change once we are on the dance floor!

Abbie's POV...

I was dragged onto the dance floor by Harry for our first dance, but I was just really tired of life and I just couldn't be arsed!

Why does my Mum never trust me with any men, it probably all started with Callum, Callum Harrison!

***FLASHBACK***

"Mum!!!!!" I roared down the long hallway!

"What Abbie, come into the kitchen if you want to speak to me!" She said in a kind and loving tone.

"Well... Can I go to New Brighton and watch a movie with... erm...." i stuttered

"You are free but with who??"

My room started to go cold and I could feel my mums tension vibrate the kitchen tiles.

"Erm... Ca.... Callum Harrison?" I murmured,

"WHAT!!!!! A boy, are you two together??" she said angrily!

"Well, sort of, can I go?" I questioned,

"Well I suppose!" she said, then she hugged me for a short duration then she let go and kisses my forehead.

A short while after that, I was ready and I was waiting for Callum, but he never come! He text me on my yellow 5c saying...

"Abbie, I hope you realise that this date thingy, well, it was all a dare! Ian Partridge asked me to do it, and then he would get me some rainbow looms! It sounds gay, but I'm not, I just want to be popular, and if I go our with you... then I will fall down the popularity pyramid! your so lame, your so ugly, your too skinny and your just a shit head! bye"

When i finished reading it, i just burst into tears, I was like a waterfall, it just wouldn't stop! I cant help it at all!

I just walked home, I wanted to blow the co webs away, think about my mum and how she let me go, I could blame it on her that all of this happened, but then she would argue back that I was the one who asked and I was the one who begged and I was the one who got on the bus a went to wait for nothing!

I was just really upset, now when I look in the mirror I see a big, fat troll who no-one in their right bloody mind would date!

***end of flashback***

How I hated life back then, but if it wasn't for Harry and my little Baba in my tummy.... Then i would have still hated it!