Change (Harry Styles)

Abbie's POV...

I was just walking through the park and I saw a figure in the distance, brown, scruffy looking and curly hair. Much like my inspiration!!! He was walking towards me and all I felt was my heart beating like a drum, and my palms where sweaty and clammy! What should I do, stand still or should I pretend I never seen him?? He was 5 metres away, oh my it is... It is harry!

"Hi there, i noticed my face on your T-Shirt and I thought you might, you know, like me" he says to me in a low and slow voice! It was so calming and so, lovely!

"Erm, well I don't like you! I LOVE you so so much", I had to hold my tears back because he doesn't like it when fans cry over them! I think he could see the tears in my eyes!

"I never thought that I would ever meet you! And now I have!!! You are so beautiful!"

"Thank you, you are too! How old are you, are you single!" He asked me, I felt my heart skip a bit!!!

"Thank you, and I am 19 and yes I am single and i am ready to mingle!"

We both laughed with eachother! It was the most perfect thing that happened to me!

"I am wondering... Do you want to get a burger or a bite to eat?"

When he asked me that I didn't know if he was being serious or not?

"That Would be really nice, I will just just text my mum where I am."

We were walking down the street and I noticed that harry kept on looking at all of the good looking men and winking at them, but I just let it slide i couldn't ruin this fabulous moment! We stopped outside if a small coffee shop, it was sweet and querky! A bit girly! Why would a boy pick this?

We stepped into the coffe shop and a lovely man walked to us... "Hey lady and man, you are both looking beautiful today, any drinks?"

Harry went first "pink lemonade please, what do you want Abbie?"

"Fanta please. Thank you!"

Personally I think that this is a gay place? There were only gay men and lesbians there! Is harry gay? He can't be, can he? I need to ask him!

"Erm harry..." I murmured.

"Yes???"

"Are you, erm, gay??" I whispered, why was this so awkward and silent?

"Well I love boys as much as girls but i never wanted to tell the world because they would make rumours!" Harry whimpered.

Even though he is gay i still love him! Why would this change anything, is is going to change anything? We exchanged numbers, and he put up his dark hood and walked out.

The next day, all i did was hold my phone to see if it vibrated? It did a couple of times but they where pointless bC's on BBM!

There was a dead silence in my apartment so i turned on the TV and I saw his face...

Harry's POV...

This girl was perfect! Abbie is a fab name but I shouldn't have lied about being gay! I was just worried that her life would be ruined is she was in the press and getting hurt! I can't let that happen to anyone, she is the one we just need to go slow. I have to say... I love her!

Abbie's POV...

Why is he on the TV... He is stating that he found the love of his life! Is that me??? It can't be, he's gay!! I watched the TV closely. There was an interview and he said in his warm voice "she is my dream and my world! I told her that I was gay because i was scared she would get hurt by the paparazzi and the fans, not just the outside the inside too!"

It is about me!

Harry's POV...

I really hope that abbie has seen the news, I wish that I text her that I was on the news! Damn it!😪 I felt a vibration and then I heard our newest single called 'abbie is the one' come on as my ringtone! I answered it and it wasn't Abbie... It was a man on her phone!

Was it a stalker, robber or rapist? I don't know where she lives or anything about her so i called 999!

"999 what is your emergency?"

"I need to track a phone numb..."

"Please hold"

Shit! Why do they always do that? I will have to find her, if it weren't for me she wouldn't be in this mess. I need to track the number down!

(20 minutes later) I got the address and it turned out she was my next door neighbour! True love!💖 I ran as fast as I could to the house and I kicked the door down, there was a scream from the kitchen! I felt my heart in my throat, it was going to come out at any minute...

Abbie's POV...

There was a woman with a gun to my head! She sounded like a man, much like someone of a horror movie!

My life is turning into a horror, true love then death.

I heard the door come down and there was Harry with the door wide open! He grappled the gun and took the ammo out of it, we were safe.

The girl was on the floor with harry about to hit her, but she said 'Its me, Lauren!'

Who is Lauren? Ex? Related? Crazy fan?

Harry's POV...

It was Lauren! I haven't seen her in ages, she was my best friend in college but then she slept with my step dad and she lost the right to be my friend! She always hates the thought of me having another girl in my life! I would kill her on the spot but I just couldn't!

Abbie's POV...

The look in his face was nothing like i had ever seen before, she was obviously someone who ment a lot to him!

"Who is she" I questioned him

He explained it all, and I just couldn't believe he still wanted her alive!! I got the ammo of the gun and I snuk it back into its home... BANG!

She was dead!

We beaded to get out of there, i took the gun upstairs and packed a bag, hoping that Harry was still there i shouted down to him, "pack a bag and meet me in your car!!!!"

I met him outside of his jaguar,

"Drive!" I said sternly,

"Why did you do that Abbie? you are a murderer! i can't believe that I still love you!"

"I love you too, but you seriously need to drive!"

Harry's POV...

I still love abbie and I can't believe how my heart was working!? I just needed to kiss her to know if the sparks where there!

We drove off into the sunset and we found a hotel, we stopped off and we booked a room for 2.

Abbie's POV...

We walked down the corridor and it was like it would never end. We got to our room and it turns out he booked the newly married suite!👌 This could be the chance to kiss him! I put my bags down and jumped on the bed.

And to my surprise he joined me!