Chapter 51

I wake up and get off Blake's shoulder who's still sleeping. I look at Sean who is sleeping. His hair is messy forming his face better. His jawline is perfect and his chest rises up and down with every deep breath he takes. I look at his shoulders and the bruises are of the color purple. They are also covering his tan. That is how much badly he is bruised. I actually feel sorry for him for once.

His eyes flicker open and he looks straight at the ceiling. I get up and go by the bed and help him sit up. He looks at me for awhile before looking at Blake. He looks back at me and sighs.

"Thank you!"

"It's nothing. How are you feeling?"

"Not that good I feel numb."

"You need to rest for awhile." I tell him and my eyes fall on the cut on his lower lip. I look back at his eyes and I see another cut on his forehead under his hair.

"Hey look at me I am fine." He tells me in a soft tone and my eyes meet his. "You should go and sleep." He says and I shake my head stubbornly at him. "Fine then tell me what happened?" He asks and I explain to him.

"Hey guys." We hear a voice behind us and I turn around to see Blake.

"Hey" I tell him.

"Dude don't do that again you scared me." Blake tells him and I look at them.

"Don't worry you wouldn't have missed me that much." He jokes and they do the bro hug thing. I stand there awkwardly. I put my hands on the bed to rest my body weight on it with all of my tiredness. "Alexis please go to sleep." He tells me and I shake my head. He looks at Blake and they're doing the mind reading thing. I try to understand but I am not a warlock unfortunately.

I look at the floor and suddenly I feel light headed and dizzy. I tilt to the side but Blake holds me and lifts me up on the bed. I keep my head down still feeling dizzy. Blake lifts my head and looks at me in the eyes.

"How long have you had a proper meal?"

"Sunday."

"Four days without eating properly are you insane." He says frustrated and run his hand through his hair. "Come on you need to eat. Let's go in the kitchen."

"Blake I don't feel good." I tell him honestly.

"What's wrong?"

"I am feeling diz..." I start saying but I don't manage to finish my sentence as I faint on the bed.

"Alexis stay awake I will be right back." Black says and rush out of the door. I look at Sean who's looking at me worriedly. He lifts my legs on the bed and put the blankets on me too.

"Stay with me, okay!" He says and I nod at him. In very few minutes my mother, a doctor and Blake enter. Blake and my mother brought me food and the doctor is checking my pulse.

"She's alright just the side effects of lack of food that's it." She says and leaves. Sean and Blake help me sit so I can eat. My mother place the plate on a tray and I start eating very slowly. While I am eating Blake and Sean talk about some football. My mother gives me a warm smile and I tell her that she can leave which she does.

Finally I finish and look at the two handsome boys next to me. I did not just say handsome. What's wrong with me? Yeah they are sexy and all that. They do have the looks. Oh no... Why did I have to think about them like that?  I say face palming myself in my mind. Someone knocks on the door and all of our faces turn to Sean's father.

"I better should get some sleep." I tell them.

"Yes you should now go." Sean tells me and I nod at him. I get off the bed and I am about to fall on the floor but I hold onto the drawer. Blake comes rushing by my side and we leave to my room.