Chapter 49

Forgiving isn't weakness but it is what makes you stronger. I forgave Sean now it's my father turn to forgive me. I am in my room and finally I have finished my homework. Since I have nothing to do I grab my phone and stay playing random games. When I receive a message. I finish playing and go open the message.

Sean: Sunshine on new year we are preparing something ourselves for everyone are you in?

Alexis: Yeah send me what I need to do.

Sean: Okay I will.

2 days later

The only time I went out of my room in the past two days is to bring more food. Food as in packed things. I am avoiding everyone and I don't tend to leave my comfortable bed today either. I am watching Netflix on my laptop but I am quickly disturbed by a knock. I pause the show and ask who it is.

"It's me Blake." Why is Blake here? Usually it would be Greg, mum or dad but Blake this is new. Remembering about Greg his date went really good and today they're going to the cinema. I am so happy for both of them.

"What do you want?"

"Alexis can I come in?"

"I asked you a question." I tell him instead of answering he storms in. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I need your help." He says and I make a sign for him to come on the bed. He closes the door and sits next to me. "When was the last time you heard about Sean?"

"Monday, why?"

"I think he's missing." He says and that got my attention. I close my laptop and put it on the nightstand.

"I am listening."

"He went to make some deals on Monday during late hours. He never came back."

"But what deals!"

"Okay let me explain. He was making these deals for cars and biding on them. On Monday he told me if I don't come back don't come looking for me because I will be soon dead." Blake says and I feel something drop into my stomach.

"The deals are complicated and I think he messed up. He knew that something was going to happen but he still went. I need your help to find him. Are you in?" He asks me and I fidget with my car keys. My fingers go over a keychain in the shape of a sun. I look at it and feel my eyes about to water. I cannot not have him in my life.

"I am in." I tell him and I go take a quick shower and change. While Blake went to get all the files that we need. I leave my room and run down the stairs to the armory. I enter and grab the guns and things that we might need. I leave making sure that no one sees me. I enter the garage and enter my new car. I wait for Blake and after five minutes he comes.

"Where to?" I ask him.

"Here." He says and shows me the picture. I look at the picture shocked. Why did Sean get himself in trouble with them? I grab the picture and remembering this place like yesterday makes my head hurt. "Alexis are you okay?" He asks me and I nod since I can't seem to find my voice. I give him the picture back and drive off.

He lets me in on the rest of the information. That we just only need Sean and we're not doing any trades with them. If they won't give him back it will only lead to fighting. These men are pure evil and I can't believe that one day I was with them. I only hope that Sean isn't hurt but I doubt that he's okay.