Chapter 21

SEAN POV

A week has passed and she didn't move. Second week nothing. During the third week we almost lost her. During the forth week the heart monitor has shown a positive sign her heart is beating normal. It's been a month and she moved slightly.

All I want is for her to wake up. I am still going to school and racing but every time I am behind the wheels I remember of how she passed me in our race. I miss her feisty attitude I need the girl to argue with me.

She gets a lot on my nerves and some I wish she was dead. Now all I want is for her to wake up and tell me some rude comment. I have been coming to the hospital every day and I would stare at her sleeping. It sounds creepy but it's scary to look at a girl which once had rosy cheeks and now she's all pale.

I sit on the chair next to her bed. I look at her brother, Brandon he has been totally lost and confused every single day. He regrets shouting her, constantly he's blaming himself for this and he is barely eating. Her father is at work but he has stop putting the blame on Brandon and accept the fact of how it all happened.

I hope that she wakes up soon. I need her in my life not just me everyone. I hear a groan and look at Brandon but he looks at me. We look at Alexis and see her moving. We look in surprise she moves her hand and turns her body facing us. We try keeping her straight but she  keeps pushing. What surprises me is when she opens her eyes and speak.

"Stop it let me sleep idiots." She groans but we push her back.

"Alexis wake up." Brandon says and she reopens her eyes. She looks around confused and she asks,

"What happened?" She asks and looks at the wires in her hands.

Brandon explains everything to her and suddenly she remembers. The nurse came in and made sure she's doing fine.

"Brandon have you not been eating?"

"Nope."

"Go eat or I am going to get up on my feet and drag you." She threatens and he leaves the room he chuckling. I look at her and smile at her.

"Can you leave?" She asks me and I am taken aback by her response.

"What? Why?"

"I don't like you. I hate you for being friends with my brother. Everything is your fault. If you didn't come over and put my brother drunk. Then nobody would've known about the kidnapping. Also I wouldn't be in a bed right now."

"Fine then blame it all on me. All I did is come here every chance I have to make sure you are still alive. For that you want me to leave. It would be my pleasure since I was wasting my time on a slut." I says using the word which she hates.

"LEAVE NOW!" She scream and i leaves and then her brother enters with a bag full of food.

"What happened?" I hear him ask her.

"Nothing." She says sarcastically and I can feel her rolling her eyes and starting to eat her food that he bought for her.