Chapter 41

We walk in his office or rather our office since my father moved my things in here. He told me that it will make us a better gang if we two work together. I sit down on the big couch and he sits next to me. I start playing with my hands.

"I am so sorry Alexis for everything." He finally speaks.

"I still don't trust you." I tell him and he stands up walking to who knows where. He comes back with a first aid box and opens it. "What are you doing?" I ask him as he starts cleaning my face.

"Shh I am helping you."

"Okay but what now?"

"What do you mean?" He asks and I wince as the liquid touch my wound. "Hey stay still the pain will soon go."

"What happens to school?"

"You're going to dress normal and talk to everyone else."

"I don't want to though."

"I am trying to be patient here. This is going to hurt." He tells me and I wince as I feel the liquid burning against my wound.

"Ahh stop that."

"Stop being so stubborn. Now no arguments you're coming to school with me in fact."

"What?"

"Yes now that you have agreed." He says smirking and I roll my eyes. "Why the hell do you know how to fight?"

"Well to tell you from the beginning...ah... that hurts."

"Stop whining and continue."

"Nope."

"What do you mean no?"

"I won't continue." He finishes cleaning my face and puts everything back in it's place. He comes back sitting down and looks at me with an unreadable face.

"Come on Alexis."

"I'm not ready to tell you about my whole life. Can we just drop every other argument and stick with the one that has school in it?"

"Fine only because I am feeling to be nice I am letting you win this argument. No one will comment about you when you will have menu your side."

"What makes you think that I will go with you?"

"If you won't I will drag you myself. Now what revenge should I pay for what I've done for you."

"Now let me think." I tell him and start thinking and battling with my thoughts.

"Sunshine you're so cute when you're thinking."

"Shut up!" I tell him and he chuckles. "I know the perfect revenge that you will apologize to me in front a lot of people and apologize to everyone else you did this to."

"Are you serious?"

"Not that only. Also you have to buy me a crate full of Nutella and ice cream."

"You're crazy."

"I know if you won't do any of those I will definitely not forgive you. If you will do them then I will see."

"Even after I embarrass myself you're not sure if you will forgive me. You are definitely some girl."

"Yep so do you agree or are you going to back off like a crybaby."

"So it's a dare now that is something that I am not backing from baby."

"Can't wait for tomorrow."

"Shut up." He says and I am smiling like a little child thinking of all the possible ways he could make himself an embarrassment. I continue thinking without notice he leans so close to my side that I can feel his warm breathing on my shoulder. "What are you thinking of?"

"Nothing."

"That's because it's me isn't it. Am I on a bed lying on it naked with a girl..." he start saying and I jump on him making me on top of him on the couch. I put my hands on his mouth so only his words are heard as muffles. He tries to gets me off but he doesn't manage. Then he stops with surprise he pushes me again. I am about to fall on the floor when he grabs me and pulls me into him. I find myself pressing into his chest and my breathing is quicker.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For saving me from falling or I would've fallen on my side. On my side I have a big bruise forming up from the fight it would've get bigger and the pain would be twice."

"Yeah sure thing. I think we better get to our bedrooms. What do you think?" He asks me and I nod at him. He stands up and pulls me after him. We walk around the house getting to our room. Although he is a big jerk at least sometimes he can be nice. Keyword sometimes and sometimes I do feel like killing him. The only thing holding me is his father is my second boss now.

We arrive at our bedrooms and he tells me goodnight and I wish him the same. Entering my room I walk in the bathroom and take a quick shower and change into comfortable clothes because my night isn't over yet.