Chapter 45

I wake up to find myself on my bed. I must've fallen asleep on Greg I think he is the one who brought me. I get up taking a shower and changing into something comfortable for today is a big day. I hesitantly go to my father's office and knock on the door. Here goes nothing.

"Come in" I open the door and sit down on one of the couches.  "Hey sugar cakes."

"Dad I need to tell you something."

"Go on"

"It's serious about something that happened with Jeremy." I say and I got more of his attention and he tenses up.

"Remember I used to date his brother before." I tell him and he nods. "We only broke up because he was giving me very strong drugs. At least now everything stopped with those. So I started dating Jeremy I still took drugs but less powerful than the others. I was still hanging with their group and gang. There was this party July ninth three years ago. Remember when I came home and I was off?"

"Yes and you spent two month pushing everyone out that was until you met Beth. Yeah I remember I went insane and I was worried sick about you."

"Well there is a reason why I acted like that. At the party I got drunk with Jeremy's brother. He gave me the drug and I totally lost it. I did some crazy things. Jeremy found me and was above pissed and angry with me. The whole gang and I walked to the bridge. Jeremy's brother wanted to jump off I wanted too and we fought for a while. The cops showed and they noticed that we where drunk. We couldn't get caught so I shot them all and started laughing crazy."

"Dad your brother was one of the cops and I..." I burst out crying remembering everything hurts like hell.

"You're the one who shot him. How could you? I can't believe this. I..." He starts yelling.

"Dad wait there's more."

"More? What a surprise I am so going to get you punished after you finish."

"Jeremy and his brother started fighting and I held my gun at them. I stared telling them all the bad things they have done to me. Jeremy's brother tried calming me down. He noticed that the drug was working a lot. That's when I screamed and I shot him. I shot him and I loved him." I burst out crying.

"ALEXIS how could you? After all these years now you tell me. Don't even try asking for my forgiveness. I shot my brother. I can't believe you but knowing that you took that stupid drug you could do anything. You have lost all of my trust you're not my daughter but only a stranger who just came in through that door and confessed. Get out!"

"Dad please."

"Get out and don't dare calling me your father. You don't belong in this family." He yells at me. My own father not even there for me. I run out of his office shoving people out of my way not caring who they are. I can feel my tears running down my face as I sob. I run into my room and lock it. I jump on the bed and grab a pillow hugging it to my chest. I cry so much that the pillow is wet. I get inside my blankets and try to sleep. It doesn't work so I get up to the only option left.

I get in the bathroom and search for the razor. When I find it I cut several deep cuts on my hand. Until I start feeling light headed I fall on the bathroom's floor and let the dark take me away from this cruel world.