Chapter 47

Christmas the day full of fun and presents well not for me. I got money and my own personal credit card. Also I got a new pair of black boots and leather jacket from my mother. Brandon gave me a beautiful silver bracelet. Greg gave me a set of earrings and even Sean gave me something. He gave me a keychain to go with my keys. It's in the shape of a sun and with the following phrase 'you're my sunshine only.'

I thank everyone except Sean I am still angry at him and I didn't get him anything. He doesn't deserve anything to be fair. After everyone opening their gifts we clean up and go to our rooms and we sleep. I am laying on my bed when I am about to go play Color Switch but I remember that my phone's screen is broken. I close my eyes and try to sleep.

I wake up tiredly from the lack of sleep. I take a shower and change into something better. I get out of the house and go buy myself a present. It's still Christmas after all and I have money. I go into the store and look at all the phones I can get. My eyes grow wide when I spot the one I want. I run to it and ask the cashier to bring me one. I pay her and leave the shop.

I sit on a bench by the sea and hurriedly open my own present. I get my new iPhone rose gold 7 and switch it on carefully like it is the most precious thing in life. I put my SIM card inside and all my information enters in it. I grab my things and decide to go for a walk on the beach soon enough I drift into my thoughts.

I do wander what would happen if I never met Sean and his gang? That means I would have never met Greg and I don't want him out of my life. I really want some things to change from this year but I can't do anything to change them. I wish that my father would forgive me and that maybe he could've reacted different. He is the closest thing to family to me and now I think I lost him.

I leave the beach and go back to the mansion and help with setting up Christmas's lunch. After finishing setting up the table I go in the kitchen asking if they needed help. They indeed needed me and asked me to do my best dessert that I know how to do. I grabbed all of the things I need and moved to an empty counter and started cooking.

Finally everything is ready and we are all sitting around the table eating. We finish eating the starters and main course and for now everyone is chatting while I am on my phone playing 'Piano Tiles.' I get bored and my eyes are tired from playing I look around and I don't see my father anywhere. Where is he? I text Brandon and he replies that he went to attend some business. Who the heck attends to business on Christmas?

I roll my eyes irritated and dessert is served. I receive some well done for my cooking of the Christmas log and I thank them. I get bored again and leave to the living room where most people from school are. I sit next to Greg on the sofa and he smiles at me.

"Hey what's up?" I ask him.

"Nothing much!" He says not looking at me. No not him too don't let me down please don't let me down. I cross my fingers and ask him something again.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me or I am going to choke you until you're about to pass out. Then I will let you breath."

"Okay chill girl. I just don't know what to do!"

"Tell me."

"Okay so I have a date and..."

"Omg congrats!" I cut him off by hugging me. "But you're still staying my friend right?"

"Of course always."

"I don't know where to take her and I am really worried."

"You serious there are a lot of places. What does she like?"

"Flowers a lot." He says and I squeal and he looks at me like he doesn't know me.

"I've got the perfect place for you."

"Really?" He asks and I nod typing in the address for him. He agrees and that he will go check it out later. "How are you my princess?"

"Good but I wish that my father is talking to me, you know?"

"Yeah but give him time don't worry too much about it."

"Okay I guess." I reply to him and he hugs me and then lets me go. Greg turns his head to someone at the door so I turn. That moment I wish that I didn't see it. I see my father drunk with some woman I have never seen before with him. He looks at me in disgust and he leaves with no word spoken to anyone. I have gotten rejected by my father and he already loves another woman more than me. That hurts like hell!

*******

Thank you all for voting and commenting!

I have 5oo votes in all this means so much to me.

Amazing people:
demgracer
elephant44
KayJayGarcia
Grace_Meadows
Zat_Annie
captainviolet28