Chapter 43

Picture above Greg!!!

Thinking that the glares where just bad entering the school hallways is worse. The glares that they give you are just bad. The women gives you dead glares and disgusting looks. The men eyes you from top to bottom. Men are always men! Basically I am the only topic being talked about what a shocker! Sean takes me to his gang locker area usual spot. I see Greg and run to him. He sees me coming and open his hands for a hug. I jump on him hugging him.

"So he knows." He tells me while placing me back down and I nod. "I have been waiting for this since you told me." He tells me walking to him. Woah there what is he doing.

"Bro what's up?" Sean tells him.

"Don't bro me you piece of a shit."

"Who do you think you're calling shit. Aren't you the one who loves women's shit." Sean responds back to him. Oh no don't start not a fight please!

"You're the one who is a man whore and who is so needy that you're raping women."

"Shut the fuck up!"  He says. Greg and Sean launch at the same time fighting each other like gorillas fighting for bananas. Dane and Brandon try to pull them apart only for them to end up on the floor. I try to weigh my options here if I leave like nothing is happening or get involved. Sean punches Greg in the nose and blood comes out. Oh hell no he isn't touching him again. That's it I am getting involve.

I walk right into the fight and pull Sean off him without him realizing he punches me in the stomach. Me being used to the pain now I punch him in the face hard enough to send him backing a few feet away. I kneel down next to Greg and see that he's still awake. I help him get up and put his hand around my shoulder walking down to the nurse office with him.

When the nurse sees him she helps me to get him on the chair. I stay there with him and help the nurse when she ask me to bring something for here. Soon enough Greg is all done but the nurse sends him home. She writes me a free pass for my lesson and I knock on my class's door. I wait for the teacher to allow me permission when she does I give her the free pass paper and she tells me to sit down. I turn around to see everyone looking at me. What a big surprise? I walk and sit into my chair listening to the lecture.

For awhile I manage to listen but I am quickly disturbed when someone is poking your side every second. I turn around furious at him now. "What do you want?" I snap at him and he is taken aback by my response.

"We need to talk!"

"We always need to talk now leave me alone." I say turning back around trying to pay attention. Very soon I feel the tip of a biro poking me. I turn around slowly trying to keep calm. "What?"

"Are you coming to tonight's race?"

"Yes do you want to know something else?" I ask him but am disturbed by the bell ringing. I grab my bag and hurriedly leave. Soon it's break time and Sean enters and goes onto an empty table standing up.

"Listen up I will only say this once. It is already hurting me trying to do this so pay attention. I am truly sorry Alexis for everything. I know that I am a jerk and I know you hate me. Not only you many people here do in fact. Women and men I am sorry for any pain that I caused you." He says and leaves the cafeteria as fast as he came in. What an apology everyone is looking at him like he is crazy. Probably because he is one. He is a ninja after all. He's there and the next poof.

The rest of school goes fine apart from the looks. I ride back to the mansion and I hurriedly go find Greg. I find him in his room resting on his bed. I sit on the bed and check if he's awake.

"Beautiful is that you?" He asks opening his eyes.

"Yeah how are you feeling?"

"Still hurts but a bit better. Did something else happen at school?"

"Sean apologized it's on Facebook too and he wants to talk to me again. I think that he will be looking for me at tonight's race."

"Don't go it is so close to the finals I don't want you to get hurt."

"Thanks for your concern but I have to beat his ass. I hate him and his apology it didn't mean anything to me. The women adore him more now for doing it. I hate all of it. He is a jerk, asshole, bastard, son of a bitch, whore, mean, idiot and pain in the ass. I wish that I never shot myself but I shot him instead." I finish off.

"Ninja?" He asks and we both burst into laughter. I miss talking to him and now I am happy that I finally did. He cares so much for me. I have someone that cares for me apart for my dad and Brandon.

I have hope to be happy again .