Chapter 8

I speed up and pass Sean and there are only two other cars in front of me. One of them takes out a gun and shoot the other person. The car turns on its side and stops. I push the break but it's too late.

I bump into the car and hit my head on the stirring wheel. I close my eyes and feel cold blood dripping down against my forehead. I hear many car wheels screeching behind me.

I hear a car door slamming and the next thing I know is my door opening. Someone unbuckles my seatbelt and shakes me. I slightly open my eyes and see a very worried Sean.

"Sunshine, come on hold onto me." He says lifting me up in a bridal way. I put my hands around his neck and let him carry me without arguing.

He puts me inside his car and drives off. After some minutes he stops the car and I open my eyes to see him looking straight at me. He grabs the first aid kit and cleans my face.

"Sean, don't tell anyone that this happened!"

"I won't tell unless you tell me why?" He asks putting everything back in the box.

"Well last summer I got into an accident and I was in a coma. I promised dad that if today I make it out alive he will let me
continue racing but as you can see..."

"Okay I get it now. So what's your name?"

"Alexia" I lie not telling him my real name.

"I like that and you won our bet sweetheart."

"What's with the nicknames?" I ask him laughing.

Before he could answer me his phone started ringing. He answers and put it onto speaker.

"Babe where are you?" A very familiar voice asks him which belongs to Beth.

"He's with me." I respond to her still angry.

"Beth I'll call you later." He tells her and she hangs up. "I'm with you?"

"Nah, I'm stuck with you..."

"You already fell for me sunshine." He says smirking.

"You wish I think that you think that you're so good and perfect that every girl likes you. Well that's not true there is this one troublemaker girl which happens to dislike you a lot."

"That girl happens to be you." He says rising a brow and checks his new message on his phone and replies to me,"we are going to our secret spot. Do you want to come?"

"Yeah why not?" I smile back at him and he drives off. I better enjoy this moment before he turns into a dickhead in front of his friends. I switch on my phone and read my unread messages.

Dad: Sugar cakes when you get home we need to talk!

This can't be good. When he says the words 'need' and 'talk' it's never good. I start typing back to him and press send.

Me: Okay, I will be home around two more hours. See you soon.

I look at the other message and it's from Beth. What does she want now? Seriously this girl is getting on my nerves.

Beth: You better keep your dirty hands off of him. He's mine and only understand slut. He only wants to fuck you and then ditch you so back off bitch.

Me: Don't worry his all yours I don't need him. I've got your brother to fuck when I want he's a whore like you.

Beth: You bitch fucked my brother well I fucked yours. You son of a bitch I will get you if you dare to go out with Sean.

Me: Don't worry I don't need your boyfriend's girls chasing after me. You can deal with them alone 😉.

The car finally comes to a stop in front of an abandon building. I step outside and follow behind Sean in silence. We go down to the basement when I enter I see the school's swimming team, the cheerleaders and the football team.

"Who's the new hot chick?" George asks one of the football player.

"She's mine don't dare to touch her ." He says through gritted teeth.

"Till I know you haven't bought me dickhead." I hear some people saying burn and others making 'ohhh' sounds.

"Shut up sweetheart."

"You don't tell me what to do. " I say stepping closer to him.

"Cut the bullshit Sean why did you brought her?" Greg asks and I turn around looking at this dirty place. Greg and Sean are whispering to each other while I walk around.

At one side of the room I spot something which we have back in the mansion. I grab the book of Guns and take half of it out. The secret vault opens behind the right wall. I look behind me and see that they are all busy talking about me.

I walk in and find myself facing three rooms. The first room is the computer room and everything one person needs to hack. The second room is a living room. There is a large screen, couches and joysticks laying on the coffee table.

The third room is empty and I walk around and on one particular tile as I step on it this goes down. I hear something moving and see the room walls being replaced to glass walls with a door in the middle.

I gasp and step back as I see the first room filled with drugs and the other room is filled with money. The third room is a garage and there are very expensive new cars. I step another step back and two hands wrap against my waist.

He leans close to my ear and whispers to me. "You weren't suppose to see that sunshine."

What am I going to do?