Chapter 42

I grab my keys from my dresser and run down the garage while texting at the same time. I send the message and jump onto my motorcycle taking off. I leave to the playground I have been into for such a long time now. I wait patiently on the bench watching some young teenagers playing with fire. The bench creaks and I look at him looking for an emotion but I find none.

"Jeremy I need more time."

"How long can it take to tell him?"

"It's not how long the actual conversation but the right time."

"I don't give a shit about right time just tell him."

"What exactly will I tell him?"

"The truth."

"Which part?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do I tell him from the beginning or from the actual event."

"I don't know that's your problem."

"Jeremy please at least by two days. I can't miss school tomorrow again. Tomorrow is Friday and I have racing too. Please just by Saturday."

"I don't know about that baby."

"Jeremy why do you want him to know?"

"For first I am still hurt after what you did to me and you need to explain that too to your father. Secondly I want revenge and I want to see you broken and hurt like I was. It's all you freaking fault everything is." He says raising his voice.

"I know that it is my fault you don't need to remind me."

"You need to be reminded the rest of your pathetic little life."

"Give me till Saturday and I will tell him everything."

"Fine till Saturday at midnight that's it."

"Fine then I am leaving."

"Bye don't contact me ever again you bitch."

"Asshole." I yell at him and leave back onto my motorcycle. I arrive at the mansion and go straight to my room sleeping. I wake up as I hear my stupid alarm ringing. I turn it off and am about to change in my nerd disguise when I remember Sean. I huff irritated and sit on my bed thinking my options. My door burst open and I sit up to see Sean ready for school.

"You're still not ready!" Come on get that ass of yours up and change."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I don't feel like it!"

"That's no excuse." He tells me walking around my room picking my bag and putting it on the bed.

"Fine give me five minutes top." I tell him walking inside my walking wardrobe. After three minutes I came outside wearing a black long sleeved crop-top and rigged jeans."What do you think?" I ask him turning around.

"You look beautiful sunshine like always."

"Well thank you. Now can we skip?"

"No you're coming with me." He tells me while dragging me behind him around the house. We go in the outside garage and we enter to find our bikes there. "You are going on school on that."

"I hate you."

"No you don't." He says pushing me to my bike. I get on and follow behind him and park it next to his. We get off with our helmet still on. Everyone is looking already at me gossiping who's the person with Sean? It's me you idiots I say in my head. Sean gets his helmet off and comes next to me.

To be honest I have been waiting for this moment my whole life. Now I don't know if I really want this if this will cause a lot more problems or less. There is one way to know right. I grab my things and face Sean.

"Stop thinking in that beautiful heads of yours. Sunshine come on take it off or I will."

"Fine." I reply and get my helmet off leaving my shiny blonde hair falling onto my shoulders. At that moment I hear some gasps and more people talking and looking. Mind your own business people or I am going to shoot your brains of.  Sean puts a hand on my back and we walk inside the halls of doom.