Chapter 19

I walk into his personal boxing room. I see him shirtless only wearing a pair of shorts. He is punching a punching bag and I walk in to sit down on the side benches.

When he finishes he turns around and he looks surprised to see me.   He sits next to me and whips off the sweat on his face with a towel.

"Hey." He says softly.

"Hi...um... I don't want to go to school tomorrow." I say and he breaths in and out.

"If he dares to touch you text me or call me. You have my number right?" He asks and I nod.

"Thanks can we train for a bit?" I ask him and he nods. We spent the next few hours training and we get more closer now and I can trust him a bit more.

I push myself harder than I usually would when I get tired I go back to the house. I go straight to my bedroom taking a shower then I go to sleep.

6 hours later

I pull my bag up my shoulder and walk inside hell. I walk to my locker before I can open it someone turns me around. I look into his blue eyes.

"Hello long time no see. Where you sick?"

"I had some things to solve and you don't care so why ask?" I ask him opening my locker and grabbing the few books I need and close it.

"Don't act smart with me." He says slightly angry. I see my brother behind Sean and he looks sorry for me.

"Sean lets skip!" my brother tell him acting to be annoyed of waiting. Sean huffs and whispers to me before he leaves.

"This isn't over." He whispers.  At least school passes by and leave me to my peace. I finally finished my work and go downstairs and leave to get my babies out on the streets. I choose my yellow Chevrolet car and race to the alley.

I arrive at the alley and the crowd is already here. I drive at the starting line. I keep my hood on and bandanna tied I sign myself in tonight's race. I wait for the cars to drive next to my yellow baby. I look at the people and see Blake, Greg and the bad boy himself.

This is going to be fun. If only they know who is behind this hoody. I look at the front and wait for the woman in a bra top and mini shorts so I will start my engine. When I see her walking I start my beautiful engine on and prepare it for race.

"One. Two. Three. Go" she says and the flag she's holding goes down. I take off and look in my rear mirror. They're catching up on me fast. Blake catches up with me and I speed more faster. I'm taking this over the limits.

I loose Blake but Sean and Greg catch up to me in their red Ferrari.  Sean gets in front of me and takes off. Greg and I are driving at the same limit and distance. I pull the passenger seat and prepare the engine to get its boost. I look at Greg who seems like he doesn't care if he looses or not.

I switch on the boost and pass him and reach Sean's car I press the gas more and take the ultimate limit. Now I skip him as I am driving towards the finish line I slow done. I drive a bit more and I pass the finish line. I hear cheering and applauses and people trying to see who I am.

I get outside my car and wait for Sean,Greg and Blake to arrive. When I do I walk to their cars and take of my hood and bandanna. Sean and Blake are shocked but Greg is smiling like a little child. I walk to Greg and high five him and he congrats me.

"I thought you're good at everything. I think you need to check that list." I tell Sean smirking at him.

"Sunshine you where just lucky. I would gladly go again to race but I've got places to go to."

"You're just scared of me beating you again."

"You wish see you tonight sunshine." He says and leaves. Wait! What? What does he mean tonight?