Chapter 22

ALEXIS POV

It has been a week since I woke up and the doctors hasn't let me to go home. I have forgotten my brother for what he did. At the moment doctors are talking to my family, I get fed up and run outside towards the exit. Before I could reach ten more steps I feel a huge pain and my legs go all weak.

I am about to hit the floor when many hands wrap around me. I stand a bit on my feet but before I can walk I fall onto my brother and put my hands on his shoulder. He holds me from my back and carries me back to the room.

"I already told you that you can't walk!" He tells me trying to stay calm.

"Why not? I was fine just a bit of pain and weakness."

"Alexis you can't walk for now. When the bullet hit you it went deep inside your stomach. Thus the pain is going to stay for a while. The pain went down to your left foot for that you can't walk."

"Why am I still here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why am I still living?"

"Don't say that. Ever." He say pointing out a warning finger at me.

"Fine" I say rolling my eyes.

2 weeks later

I look at the door opening and see my brother walking in with a wheelchair.

"This is it you're going home."

"Finally but why did you bring that?"

"You can't walk remember."

"Yes I can."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fuck yes then."

"Yay I won." I say jumping on the bed like a little child. My brother walks by the bed and prepare for me to fall. He doesn't know my surprise yet.

I stand up on the floor and start walking like nothing happen, "surprise" I tell him hugging him.

"Oh my god I missed you so much. When did you get on your feet?"

"Two days ago now lets go home." I say and I have to admit I am never this excited to get home. Finally we have arrived as soon as I walk in many people hug me. Thanks to my persuasion they don't held any party.

We talk and laugh now I am happy that I am still alive to experience this. I walk into the game room to tell my brother I am going to sleep. Guess who I find there? The one and only Sean. 

"What's he doing here?" I ask my brother avoiding him.

"He was here for Beth but she left a few minutes from now." He responds focusing on his game. I look at Sean with so much hatred that it could kill him.

"Why do you hate me?" He asks me.

"What makes you think that I do?"

"Why do you ask so damn questions?

"Why did you ask me a question?"

"Why did you just ask me that?"

"Don't you know English?"

"Don't you know how to answer a question without asking one?"

"Do you know how to keep your fucking mouth shut?"

"Don't you know how to shut the fuck up?" My brother yells.

"Don't you know how to keep out of our business?" We both say in unison. What the actual fuck? We both look at each other and my brother looks at us irritated.

"I just don't like you that's it Sean. You have to much of self confidence in yourself that you think you know who everyone is. That you got them all figured out. Let me tell you something no one will ever understand me. Did you get that?"

"Get what?" He smirks and I huff and leave the room. The nerve of that guy is just... Ugh!