Chapter 28

I look at him like he just grew another head and look at him confused. Did he just say Sean?

"Can I ask you why?"

"I will tell you if you'll answer my question."

"Sounds fair. Well he goes to the same school with me. He's a racer and I am sure that he trades illegal things."

"What do you know about his character and following rules?"

"That's really hard for him I just gave him simple instructions to do on the track. He just plainly avoided my idea and continue racing of course not winning. If he did that for his own amusement to piss me off I don't know. Something for sure he doesn't follow school rules and is very determined in his way only."

"He seems a difficult guy to deal with."

"Yes he is a lot and he's a pain in the neck."

"Got that! Now the reason being that I wanted this information because we will be joining with their gang. The Guns and The RedBlood are joining together. Our new gang name is The Killers. What do you think?"

"I think you're crazy."

"Excuse me."

"I'm sorry for my lack of manners but I despite that gang. It seems that it's too late for me to change your mind. So why don't you get to the chase why you needed to know that?"

"Okay fine I know that there will be some problems in bonding. Anyways I needed the information so I know with what I am dealing and what they do. Understand?"

"Yes but do tell me please why are we teaming up?"

"For power sweetheart that's all what we care about. Don't worry Mr.Jackson is a high school friend of mine and we will go by just fine."

"Mr.Jackson as in Sean's father. Yeah I can't wait for this. Just warning you I ain't going to manage pulling up the nerd act if they're going to be around. Plus don't think that it's going to be quite around here anymore."

"I knew that you'll be causing some problems from the beginning. Promise me something that you will try to stay a bit back from causing problems than usual."

"Okay I will try. Where are we going to all stay?"

"We're selling both the mansions and buying the Cornell's residence."

"All of it, that's huge. I would love the new mansion but not the people. Anything else before I leave?"

"No that's all and we will be moving tomorrow morning it's Saturday remember."

"Ok thanks." I say and leave his office I can tell you I speak to my Boss like my father. He's so close to my family that I talk straight to the point with him. It's not like he cares. I go into my room and start packing. I leave all the gadgets on charge. I pack all the clothes and my other belongings. I look at the time and see that it's still half past nine.

I take a quick shower and change into a plain shirt and grey shorts. I run down the stairs and help with dinner. I take some care of the children and then help the mothers cook. I tell some of them to take care of their children while I look over the food. Finally the food is ready and we are placing the plates,cutlery and glasses.

Some people enter and someone just smacked my butt. I turn around to meet with those blue eyes which only belongs to Mr.Junior Jackson. That sounds funny!

"Nice ass." He says sitting down. What is he living here now?

"Get use to it." I reply back to him and he smirks understanding what I mean.

"What time are you coming over our new mansion?"

"Don't know when I feel like it."

"Seriously?"

"Yep."

"Bro don't push it or she won't come." My brother cuts in and I smile at him. He knows me so well.
I sit down and dig into my food. When I finish I rush upstairs and jump on my bed sleeping like a baby.