Chapter 15

Picture above is Sean

I just entered the gym but not any gym. A boxer training gym I look around and I recognize someone familiar. The one person I was trying to avoid for the following upcoming days. Like I said before luck hates me.Greg looks at me surprised and walks up to me.

"What's your real name?" He asks me.

"Alexis." I reply at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need to train. So you know anyone who can train me."

"Yes and that will be me. Don't try changing the subject so what's with the whole nerd act."

"To keep a low profile you know when a girl kills many people she can't just show at school with a leather jacket."

"Yeah okay got it. What about Sean?"

"I.." I start saying but he cuts me off.

"What did he do to Alexia that made her skip school?" He asks me the question I was trying to avoid.

I walk closer to him and whisper to him, " he touched me against my will." I say and walk backwards.

He is shocked and pulls me into a warm hug. "I'm sorry to hear that. This is getting out of hand."

"What do you mean?"

"Well Sean did this...thing..um...bet... on both Alexia and Alexis. On Alexia that he will take her V-card and he will make Alexis fall for him."

"No he didn't."

"Yeah but after you saved him he dropped the bet on Alexis and come up with the excuse that he only can handle one bet at a time."

"I.." I try speaking but I don't find the strength to talk.

"Let's go take an ice cream." He says and I nod agreeing and walk after him into his Porsche car.

Non of us talk on the drive to the ice cream shop. I just stare outside the window. How could he do this to me?We arrive and sit on a table eating our ice creams.

"Greg can you help me?"

"Yeah but in what?"

"At school."

"Okay so what's your favorite..."

We spent the next hours saying what we like and hate. We shared some stories which we end up laughing. We have ordered our second ice cream now and I have ordered a banana ice cream with caramel and nuts.

"Why won't you just dress normal." I shake my head and disagree I look at my watch and tell him I need to leave. I walk unaided the building. I have been in the same room for three hours writing. So far I find nothing.

I decide that's it's best for me to get home to not worry my father. I enter the house and change into better clothes. I walk downstairs into the game room and see my brother, Beth and

SEAN!!!

I walk next to my brother and act natural. Sean notices me and smirks. I wish I can slap that smirk off his face.

"Hey little sis are you going to the party?"

"What party?"

"The one Sean is throwing." He says.

"Of course she's coming." Sean says but still focusing on his game. I look at him and force myself to keep shut. What do I do now?