Chapter 34

I wake up to find myself in a room on bed which I recognize that this isn't my bedroom. The walls are painted white and it looks like some hospital. Not again! I hate hospitals. I stand up so that I am sitting and take the glass of water and drink it. I look at myself and see that my body is bruised. I stand up on the floor and exit the door I walk around the hallway until I hear a familiar voice.

"Dad I'm fine." A deep male voice says. I enter quietly and when Sean sees me he smiles at me and I return it. His father turns around and looks at me for awhile.

"You must be Alexis." He says and I nod at him. "Well you surely know how to fight. That is something I can tell you but I need you two to stop this nonsense. You two need to work well until Malcolm's son is old enough to help during these missions. Did you both understood?" He asks and we both nod and he leaves the room.

"Just to know I  am only going to be nice with you when we're working together and never again." I tell him.

"Fine by me." He says and I turn around to walk away. "Hey wait up." He says and I turn back. "I'm sorry if I hurt you I didn't know where exactly you where hit and for the moment I had forgotten." He explains himself.

"It's okay I'm better now. I need to...um...I"

"We need to start working!" He cuts me off.

"Yep where to?"

"My office follow me." He says jumping off the bed and I follow behind him. We go to the tenth floor and enter a big office with modern furniture. I sit on the couch next to him and he grabs the files from the coffee table. "Let's start."

We spent hour after hour checking the files and checking which ones are needed to be dealt with. We organize them and we have managed so far in peace. We have finally finished after eight hours. I lean back in the couch tired.

"We need to eat are you coming with me downstairs?" He asks me and I nod at him. I am so tired that I can't find the strength to speak so I just follow behind him we both go our separate ways and I sit alone. When I finish eating I go back to the office and make sure everything is in place. When I am done I leave them by Malcolm's desk and leave to my room.

I quickly take a shower and change into something comfortable as I am looking through some profiles on my laptop I hear someone knocking. I get up and open the door to see Sean and Xavier. What do they want?

"Did you leave them by the office?" Sean asks.

"Yeah I left them at my Boss office. Is that all?" I ask him and he nods walking to his room and turning his head to look one more time at Xavier at me. I let Xavier in my room and we both sit on the bed.

"I wanted to let you know that I had a nice time with you!"

"Me too."

"So when can we talk with Greg about the whole thing?"

"Maybe tomorrow after school today I am..." I start saying and he cuts me off.

"You're very tired and has bags under your eyes. You need to sleep darling. Here let me help you." He says and switches off my laptop. I move up on the bed and rest my head on the pillows. He grabs the covers from the end of the bed and pulls them over me. "Sleep sweetheart you had a rough day. He tells me placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight and thank you for everything." I tell him and close my eyes and listen to him. He's so sweet,lovely, charming and not to forget sexy with does abs. No one can say no to him. Sometimes I doubt that he's too good for me. He's the word of perfection. The question is do I want to be with someone perfect?