Yurio X Reader

You hurried through the streets of Moscow, your breath visible in the cold air. Your chest burned from taking in the cold air too quickly. You were in Moscow to see the competition to determine who would enter the Grand Prix Final for Men's figure skating. You had gone sight seeing and had lost track of time. You were supposed to meet your friend (the one you were traveling with) at a restaurant, and had to be there in five minutes for dinner. She had decided to stay back because she got cold easily while you went out to see everything Moscow had to offer.

Ever since childhood, you had avidly followed Figure Skating. During the winter Olympics you had watched with baited breath as the skaters twirled and jumped across the ice. You could skate alright, but nothing like what they could do. The skater that impressed you the most however, was Yuri Plisetsky. He was 15, and a skating prodigy. Even though you weren't from Russia, you decided you would root for Plisetsky. He had entranced you since the beginning. You had watched him last season, hugging a pillow and holding you breath, praying he'd land every jump.

Yuri Katsuki had been amazing to watch thus far as well. Last season he hadn't done so well, but this season he was a completely different skater- probably due to the fact that Victor Nikiforov was coaching him now.

You had loved to watch Victor skate just as much as Plisetsky, and was disappointed he had retired. But he seemed to really be enjoying couching Katsuki.

Your legs were burning, both from the cold and running hard. Your lungs seared from the cold air. It was snowing too, and you cold barely see as you ran. You focused on your feet, willing them to keep going. And then you crashed into something, and fell forward. You landed heavily on top of someone.

"Hey, vatch vere you're going, you clumsy idiot!" said a voice in a thick Russian accent. Your heart momentarily stopped beating.

Yuri Plisetsky.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" you gasped, rolling off of the very irritated teenager.

"Yeah, you'd better be," he said, and scowled, standing up. He stared down at you, "Ugh, do I need to help you up?"

 He grudgingly offered you his hand. You bumped into his chest, and looked up. Your faces were very close. You stepped away very quickly, face reddening. Upon looking at your face properly, Yuri's expression softened ever so slightly. His face was red, presumably from the cold.

"Are you okay?" You asked, still feeling really bad for running into him like that.

"I'm fine," Yuri said, annoyed. He paused, and glanced at you. You were still breathing kind of heavy, and your bangs fell in your face. You switched back and forth from foot to foot impatiently, wanting to get going. You would definitely be late at this point, "Stop zat, it's annoying."

You stood still.

"Are you late for somezing, or vhatever?" he asked.

"Yes, I am. I'm supposed to meet my friend-"

"My Grandpa can take you," he said, "His car is right there, he was going to drive me back to ze hotel."

Accepting rides from strangers sounded like a horrible idea. But you didn't want to be late either. And Yuri wasn't exactly a stranger. You still had like, ten blocks to go, and it was cold...

"Thank you so much," you said, and Yuri sighed in irritation and led you to his Grandpa's car. He climbed in the front passenger seat, and slammed the door. You flinched, and opened the door of the back seat, and climbed inside, and shut the door as quietly as possible.

"Who is zis?" asked Yuri's Grandpa, with the same thick Russian accent.

"It's a girl. She needs a ride to-"