Chapter 13 BONUS - AARON'S POV

The bet

AARON'S POV

"Boys get out of bed! We have a lot planned for you today!" I heard Aunt Laura shout as she stormed into Michael's bedroom.

"I told you we should've stayed at my house," I whispered to Michael.

"You're right. I'll never doubt you again," he chuckled.

"Funny boys. Get up!" She ordered, with sincerity in her voice. If we didn't get up she would definitely get mad.

"What does she have planned?" I asked, sitting up, once she had left the room.

"I'm not sure. I think some landscaping in the backyard," Michael rubbed his eyes.

His phone then rang. I rolled my eyes when he jumped up and quickly grabbed a comb. It was a FaceTime call from Taylor.

"Dude get out," he started to push me.

"I'll be quiet!" I imitated the zip of the mouth gesture.

He gave me a serious look before answering the phone.

"Hey babe," he whispered, his voice all of a sudden changing to a rather husky voice. I faked a gag, which earned me a pillow in my gut.

"Oh shoot! I'm so sorry baby. I keep forgetting the time difference!" She whined. "Did I wake you?" She squeaked.

"No no, I've been up for a little bit."

"Good- I miss you," her voice turned- gross. I think she wanted it to be seductive or something but it was far from it.

Michael let out a chuckle. "I miss you," he said back.

"And there are no Hawaiian beauties taking you away from me?" I saw her pouting out a thin lip.

Michael didn't respond.

"Michael!" She yelped.

"Sorry! No. No Haw- Hawaiian beauties here."

I began to disagree when another pillow was thrown at me.

"Is someone with you?" She whispered.

"Just my cousin," Michael flipped the camera, so she could see me sprawled out on the bed.

"Oh hi there! We've FaceTimed you a couple times... it's weird to see you both on the same side of the screen," she smiled a little.

"Ha. Yeah," I played along.

"Well I just wanted to see you, Michael. I should go," she frowned.

"Okay babe. Thanks for calling!" Michael gave her one last smile, before hanging up.

He sighed loudly.

"When are you going to end things?" I deadpanned. "You know this is really unrealistic," I pointed out.

He shrugged, "I don't care- I like her and I don't want to lose her."

"Okay." I nodded and gave him a sarcastic smile.

I didn't even know why he was trying.