Chapter 24 - Kudarizaka

Start from the beginning

Nelani is shaking all over by this point, she walks closer to Leo, but he pulls away.

"I'm sorry." Leo whispers, walking off with Imposter Aayla.

Nelani's legs become weak, she kneels to the ground, sobbing in her hands. A cloud of misery presents itself to her as she wallows in the pain she feels.

"This way, Master." Imposter Aayla gestures for Leo to enter her personal–swamp green-Sheathipede-Class transport shuttle.

"Thank you, Aria." Leo praises her and proceeds to sit down in the pilot's seat. She smiles and quickly rushes behind him to confirm her name.

"Did you just name me?!" Aria yelps with joy, kissing Leo.

'Yes, I did.' Leo responds with Force Telepathy, he releases himself from the lip lock.

"Thanks, Hun." Aria sits down in the co-pilot seat, blushing and jumping for joy in her seat.

"Let's go kill Sidious!" Leo rallies. He activates the ships engine and lifts the ship into orbit.

"Setting course for Coruscant." Aria affirms, punching in the coordinates before activating the jump to lightspeed.

Coruscant, Senate Office Building, Palpatine's Office

Darth Sidious stood looking out at the city of Coruscant, his hands sat behind his back as he waited patiently. His new apprentice would arrive soon. The day had finally arrived, the boy would pledge allegiance to his new Master and serve him.

The moment the Dark Lord of the Sith stood in was the best experience he had been in since the declaration of the Empire. And how reward fulfilling it felt. He was already the most powerful person in the galaxy politically and physical, no one could even stand up to the power he controlled. But, to have now a potential equal of an apprentice who would help enforce his rule even further, that just broadened his smile more.

What more could Sidious ask for? All he had to do now, was wait and wait he would. For 1000 years, the Sith waited to return, cementing themselves as the top dog once again. The Jedi were powerless to do anything and he would intend to keep it that way, forever.

"My Lord." A muffled voice announced himself.

Sidious turned around to acknowledge the white armoured trooper in front of him, "Yes." He replies, sounding ecstatically maniacal in tone, grinning as he finishes speaking.

"Everyone has been removed from the building as you requested." the Trooper says.

"You may retire for the day." Sidious dismisses the Trooper, turning back around to gaze at the orange yellow mixture the afternoon sun brought the city. The Trooper nods his head and vacates the building.

A few seconds after the doors shut leaving Sheev to his thoughts, they reopen letting in an unnatural breeze. This could only mean one thing. He turns around to the expected sight of his 10 Assassin's with the troubled truant in shackles.

"What took you so long?" Darth Sidious asks, walking over to stand directly in front of his servants. "You were slower than expected, the First Wave was never like this – always on point they were. But, nevertheless they served their purpose long enough and now it is up to my Second Wave to pick up the slack and continue the unknown legacy."

The Assassin's don't say anything, even if they wanted to, if was physically impossible. They were bred without lips and could only communicate by generating their feelings through the Force. Sidious liked the eerie silence of the First Wave and thought it be good to keep it that way, permanently. Their eyes, like the First Wave were visual enhancing, Force giving, robotic eyes with a slight change to the eye colour now being green rather than blue. Apart from that they are completely the same down to the robes, masks and posture.

The Dark Lord turns his attention to the Pantoran chained. Analytically studying her scared face, showing the fight she put up just to get one of the eyes into her. Faint blood stains hovered across her closed right eye with the stains making a murder scene on her orange jumpsuit. She tilted her head to meet the gaze of Sheev as he sat down in his chair and stared at her.

"Chancellor." The Pantoran addresses, spitting blood from her mouth.

"Aya." Sidious pauses, his tone clouding mystery. "Why go through all of this nonsense? You should embrace the surgery and take the power. Your companion took to it with no hesitation so... why not do the same?"

"You did something to him, I know it!" Aya scowls under her messy hair long hair. "You corrupted his mind, but I won't let do the same to me!"

"Poor, misguided Aya." The Dark Lord mocks with an exaggerated sappy tone. "Xavier chose to embrace me as his Master. How can I deny the boy the pleasure of such a thing?"

"You're a monster!" Aya shouts, wanting to act on her urge to cry, but her dried eyes couldn't offer that. Sidious shifts his attention to his Assassin's.

"Place her at the front of the building, let the boy know what's in store for him." He orders, snapping his tone into bellowing gravel. Within in seconds the Assassin's disperse.

Hyperspace

Leo watched the blur blue of hyperspace letting it hypnotize him to an extent, he'd started to feel drowsy after a few minutes of gluing his eyes to the funnel.

"Master?" Aria interrupts, lightly tapping Leo on the shoulder to gain his attention. His red eyes met her brown.

"Yes." Leo acknowledged in mellowed speech.

"I forgot to mention this before, but I have some change of clothes for you." Aria gets up and accesses a compartment above her revealing brand new Beskar'gam. It has a black and white twin tone pattern. "Is it to your liking?"

Leo smirks, "Yes, it is." He praises while standing up to receive the armour.

"Would you like help getting it on, Master?" Aria seductively inquires, taking a lap around Leo doing so. Leo tenses up from her hands circling his hips, but accepts the offer. "Let's get started!"

Aria immediately pulls of Leo's singlet and feels his imposing figure. "Master you shouldn't hide this from me." She teases, leaning into kiss him.

Leo leans in. "Well you should've spoken sooner." He whispers, initiating the kiss.