Hurt

-Ari's POV-

Oh god!! Its coming early!??!? Oh my freaking god! Ahhhhh!!!!! "I think your in labor!!" Harry yells running me to the car. "I know a doctor that can deliver the baby! Don't worry baby." He rubs my hand reassuringly. I'm so glad me never gets angry at me. "Aaaaaowww!" He speeds to the hospital and Harry calls the boys and Jay. I am rushed into room and checked to see if I'm ready. "Well, your all ready to go!" The doctor speaks. "You ready?" Harry grabs my hand. "You can squeeze my hand as tight as you need." He smiles. I squeeze his hand so so tight. His eyes widen and his face grows weak. "Owwww!!" He manages to speak out. I laugh at his "manely-ness".

-Jay's POV-

I pace back and forth in the waiting room. Boy or girl? Harry's or Cody's? So confused. I picked up Cody. He told me the whole story about jail and Ari and how he missed her so. He seems so heartbroken. Poor guy.

-Cody's POV-

I'm here to see my girlfriends baby. With another guy. The girlfriend that I had. Had. But now that gone. I let my anger for her get in the way. I was mad she was slipping out of my finger tips. Now, the British boy stole my princess away...

-Jay's POV-

Oh yay! I see Harry. Get ready for news!!! But when he comes closer I see his facial expression is mad. Not happy. What? "Whats wrong?" He bumps past me without even looking at me. Well! Instead he stands up to Cody who seems to have tears in his eyes. Poor fella. "IT'S YOUR BABY! YOU-!" I covered up Caitlyn's ears. Ariana told me when she was pregnant she wanted me to bring Caitlyn. She talked to her mom and told her that Ariana Allens and Harry Styles invited Her to see their baby! Which I thought was adorable. But now Harry is screaming at Cody. "NO! DONT HURT IT!" Everyone freezes once they notice that voice came from Ari's room. Harry instantly runs over there with the rest of the nurses. "NOOO!" Ari's voice cracks of crying. The nurses use a key to get in.

-Caitlyn's POV-

I run over with Jay as I see what's happening in the room. The...doctor.....why? Ariana Allens aborted the baby. Wow. How could she do that?!

-Harry's POV-

The slam the door open and I see my sord of buddy with the baby. Everyone's silent. "How could you?!" Cody runs up and almost punches the doctor but I hold him back. "Don't wanna be in jail again do you? With YOUR BABY AT HOME ALL ALONE-" I start to get reminded that the baby is now dead and Ari is all alone. "You killed her baby!?" Cody screams. Well, we don't know that. Ari could of those not to be with you, you little...... Anyway, everyone stays silent for a moment. We see the doctor get taken away by the cops. I guess the story was, the doctor was insane and he killed Ari's baby. At least, she doesn't have to be with him. Thank god!

--------------------------

Well! Hope you like!!(: Zayn's birthday soon!!!