The Skype Call

-Ariana's POV-

I wake up to that girl poking my shoulder.

"Haha ok I'm up!" I smile and say "What your name anyway?"

"Caitlyn."

"I love that name!"

"Can you tell Harry I said hi! Caitlyn. Caitlyn Rose."

"Of course! I'll say I met a fan named Caitlyn Rose." I winked. "We are almost down to ground so you might want to stay up.."

"Ok. Thanks!" I smiled. She smiled back. I wonder where her mom was...She looked about 12..?

I grab my bags and head down the hallway to see Haylee and Cody there. "Cody?"

"Heyyyyy!" he runs in to hug me but I take my hand out for a handshake. I didn't feel comfortable hugging him with all the drama that has been happening. He pauses for a second then shakes my hand. Haylee pushes him out of the way playfully and hugs me. "I...Cant....Breathe!" I say trying to speak. "Oh!" She instantly let's go of me and laughs. "So! Hungry?" Cody smiles. "Umm... A little."

"Then lets eat! My treat!" Cody grabs my hand and dragged me to the airport Arby's. He sat me down. Harry and I ate here for our little 'date'. I smile as we eat our sandwiches. Maybe Cody was actually trying to be Harry's friend and/or wanting to be my friend...?

Cody drives me and Haylee and says goodbye when I get a text from Kyle.

How was the trip?

I texted back saying..

I feel asleep.. So I have no idea xDD I am about to Skype Harry. Bye!

He doesn't reply so I go on ahead and check Skype. Harry is online. I click on Video Chat and it rings. Harry is sitting on a black couch. He is in his hotel. "Hi love!" he says as I appear on the screen. "Hey!" I smile. We talked for a bit about Caitlyn and the plane ride and all that stuff... When I get a knock at the door. "Hey! I'll call you back okay?"

"No..Let me see who it is." Harry says looking straight in my eyes. Haylee is with her boyfriend. He is taking care of her. She felt fine at the airport but not on the way home. I reach for the doorknob while the computer screen is on the table facing the door and me. I open it to only see Cody there with roses. "May I come in?" He smirks and hands me the roses. Harry sees the roses and says "Who is that?!" His voice echoes the living room. Cody peakes his head in to see Harry on the screen. Cody bumps past me and says "Well, well, well Harry. So your all the way in Miami?"

"Uhm. Yeah?" Harry says confused.

"Well, that works perfect!" he smirks and grabs my hand and pulls me close to him causing me to fall on his chest. My face shocked while Harry's is tence and angry. "You did this just to get to her! I knew it! Let her go!"

"Haha." He laughs and looks at me as he bites his lip. He squeezes my bum and I shoot straight up. Harry's eyes tear up a bit. "Let her go! I will call the police."

"Like I care." he starts kissing me all over my neck and face as I try to break loose of his grip. Harry screams into the computer "LET HER GO! LOUIS!" He looks over and is talking to someone. I presume Louis. Louis ducks his head in to see "Oh god!"

"Call the police! Now!" Harry yells. The front door slams open only to see Kyle standing there out of breath. Cody, Harry and I all freeze as we see him there. He runs in and pushes Cody off me. "What's your problem?!" Kyle yells. Kyle pushes him on the wall and starts punching him. Kyle yelps in pain. Harry yells "The cops are gonna be there very soon love!" I look at him as I see a tear fall from his eye. I run up to the screen. "Don't cry.." he smiles and says "I want you to be okay." Kyle grabs my hand before I can respond. "Come on!" Kyle pulls me out the door as I grab my laptop. Harry is still online. I pull him up where my face is. "Don't worry. Kyle just found the cops coming down the road." Cody was messing up the house. Throwing books, tearing papers, and smashing lamps. I could hear glass break. I looked back but Kyle pulled me to run to the cop car. We run to it and say "Our house is just down here."

"Are you Ariana Allens?" He asks Kyle. Kyle laughs and I say "That's me." The cop laughs and says "Ok. I'll be at your house." he speeds past us and drives up to my driveway. I look back at Harry who is mad about something. I ask "What's wrong?"

"Why is Kyle there? He was in Miami. Did he come with you?!"

"No! I told you I was with that little girl Caitlyn! I am not sure how he got here but he saved me so thank him for that." I whisper as Harry smirks. "What?" I say laughing. "Nothing..Your just so..adorable!"

"Haha whatever." I smile as I look up at the cops. They run inside and Cody freezes. He has my lamp my mom got me when she was in the hospital. Its all I have left of her. "Harry I'll have to call you back.." I say looking at the cops and Cody. "No no leave me on." I turn him around to see Cody and the cops. "Let it go." The cop says stepping towards him. "Whatever you say." Cody smirks and drops the lamp. It shatters all over the floor. I throw the laptop and Kyle catches it. Harry is still watching but I don't care. "Cody!! My mom gave me that in the hospital! That's the last I have of her!!!" I scream as the cops pull Cody back. I fall to my knees and pick up the shattered pieces. I look back at Harry who has a confused face. He doesn't know anything about my mom.. Not until now.

The cops pull me up and say "Now now. Don't cut yourself." she takes the broken pieces out of my hand. I cry in my hands as I walk over to Kyle. Kyle wrapped his arm around me and I cried in his shoulder. Harry saw us. His jaw tensed a bit but he could tell Kyle was being nice.

----------------------------

Hope you like it!! I will do more soon! Tell me what you dink!(:

Later loves!(:

Like

Comment

Share

Tell your friends

xx