Little Things

-Ariana's POV-

"You like Taylor?" I say looking at Kyle.

"Not really..but I thought she was dating Harry. Right? So your single?" Kyle whispers.

"No! I'm dating Harry!" I scream as the crowd grows silent. "Uh...Harry. Come over here." Louis says as he pulls Harry away. Harry is tence. "Harry. Don't worry." I whisper as Louis pulls him away. Harry pulls from Louis grip and is 'this' close to Kyle's face. "Don't.Mess.With.Her." Harry bumps his shoulder with his hand and leans back up to look at the crowd. There all silent. Harry soon enough says "Ok! Uhm...Who's ready for another song.". Gladly the fans didn't want to make a huge deal about so they just cheered.

The rest of the concert was really awkward. Having Kyle next to me the whole time and having Harry constantly looking at Kyle to see if he has made his moves. I don't want Harry to watch out for me with every guy but I just meet guys that have an interest in me.... The only true friend I have right now is Haylee.

Speaking of Haylee. She just texted me. She said

Aye girl! I'm sick so I am stayin home!(: Have fun with Hazza ;)

That girl. I smile at my thoughts. The concert just ended and now I'm backstage waiting for Harry. I decided I am going back to Haylee's place. I wanna take care of her. I don't like to make Harry sad but I will be able to Skype him when I get home.

Harry walks out in shinny jeans and a white shirt. Harry comes up and hugs me. "Please don't fall for this Kyle guy."

"Trust me I wont. I have something to say though..." Harry's eyes widen. "Not like that but I am gonna go back with Haylee. She is sick and I wanna take care of her. But I can Skype you now that Haylee got a laptop!" He smiles assuringly and says "Ok, love. When?"

"In like a hour..?" I have already got a ticket online with my phone while I waited for Harry. "Well, the least I can do is drive you to the airport." He smirks and grabs my hand. He yells at the boys "I'll be back!!!" they all yell "Ok!" and begin talking. What about Kyle?! I'll text him.

Hey!(: Where did you go?

Oh, haha I just went to Starbucks to get some coffee.

Yum!(: Well listen.... I am going back home. I have a Skype thoug h if you ever wanna chat or just text.(: My Skype name is : Harry'sGirl57

Haha cute. I'll get Skype. Just for you!(;

Kyle.

Ok ok. Just a joke! Take it as one ;)

Whatever(; I will be checking for a Kyle on Skype (;

Okay. I'll make it right now:)

------------------------------

Kyle is suck a dork. In a good way. I laugh and see Harry looking at me with his hands on the wheel. "Hi." I smile. "Whats funny?"

"Oh, just you.." I lie. I don't think he wants me texting Kyle but he is my friend. "Hm." he says turning his head the to windshield. He turns the radio up slighty and hums to the song. I can't tell what song it is but Harry loves it.

He brings me to the airport and kisses me goodbye. He hopped back in the car before anyone saw him. I look around and see Kyle standing next to me. "Woah! How'd you get here?!"

"Come on let's get going.!" He ignores my question and drags me over to get my ticket.

We go over and we stop at the gate to the security check. "Well, I guess this is goodbye?"

"For now but I have Skype! Remember!"

"Yeah... Well, bye." He walks off and waves goodbye before he walks out the door. Was he mad? I'm sure he is fine.

I go through the security check and I sit here waiting for them to board when I get a text. From Harry.

I miss you already love. Please Skype me tonight!!(: xx

I smile and write back....

I miss you too!(: I will!(: Right when I get home.

He types back saying...

I'll be waiting (; xx

He is adorable! I can not wait to Skype him! The speakers cut me off as they say "Boarding!" I shoot up and run over to the line to get on the plane. I get on and see a little girl sitting next to me. She pulls out a magazine with One Direction all over it. I smile and say "Who's your favorite?" She looks up at me and smiles "Harry." She looks at the magazine and shows me. "Haha, yeah I know them." I smile. "Wait what? You know them?!"

"Yeah! There awesome. I'm dating the Harry one."

"What?! Your Ariana Allens?!"

"You know my name?"

"Everyone does!" She smiles and opens her to magazine to read. People really do keep up on there news!! That's awesome. I put in my headphones to Pandora and listened to "One Direction (UK) radio" and came on Truly Madly Deeply. I closed my eyes and I was out.

----------------------------

Totally sorry about not updating in a while. Super busy! I got a baby kitten!(: Soo yeah :) I will write more from now on. And like daily.

Thanks!

Comment

Like

Share

Tell your friends!!(:

xx