Help

-Harry's POV-

I wake up and look at the clock. Oh my god! Were late! "Ari!!" I yell. She just mummbles and turns the other way. I pick her up bridal style and run out the door. We are wearing the same clothes as yesterday but whatever. I put her in the car and drive to the airport. "Hmmm?" Ari mummbles. "Your awake!!" I yell. "Ow! That hurt my ears man!" Ari looks and smiles at me. That smile. "Your smile is stunning." I say. My eyes widen and my head quickly turns to the road as I notice what I just said. She blushes and looks away. "Where are you taking me!!?" Her facial expression instantly changed. "Calm babe! We were late for the airplane but I will get you there. Don't worry."

"Harry! Slow down!!! Harry!" I just about hit a car. Air screams. I speed to the side of the road. "I-I'm sorry...Let's just drive." I slowly drive the rest of the way there as Ari calms down.

-Ariana's POV-

I step out of the car and see thousands of people rushing back and forth. "Harry? Can you walk with me?" I ask. "Sure love. Hold on." He ducks his head back in the car and puts on a light blue beanie and some sun glasses. "You look adorable." I say poking his nose as we walk in the airport. He smirks and grabs my hand and points at the middle of the airport. "Remember?". That was were he sang Irresistible with the lads. It was so sweet. He is such a gentlemen.

We head to the security check out. "I have to go..." Harry frowns. "I'm sorry.." He continues "I wish I could come with you.. I guess just tell Kyle I said I hope he gets better and he can text me if he wants...you can too." Harry winks. "Excuse me ma'am. Your next." The officer smiles as she pokes my shoulder. "Oh! Here you go." I hand her my stuff as me and Harry say our goodbyes. "Bye!!" Harry shouts as I walk in the security check. I laugh and wave back. I hope Harry will be okay...

-Liam's POV- (-A little later on-)

Me and the lads group up at Zayn's hotel room and play the Xbox. Louis yells as he shoots a score in football. (soccer) "I love Miami hotels!! I can't believe they have xbox's!?" I laugh and keep playing. Harry storms in and plops on the couch. I pause the game and walk over to him. "What's wrong lad?"

"Ari is gone..." He frowns. "You know that we only have one more show to do then you can go back there? We have one more tomorrow the we can head back." I say smiling. Harry smiles too. "So! Let's play some fooootttballll!" Harry jumps up and grabs my controller. "Game on!" He yells. "Lad!?" I yell back. I laugh it off and go in the kitchen for a snack.

----Ariana's POV-----

I wake up to some stranger sleeping on my shoulder. I try to dust him off and talk to him but he's out. He has brown hair and he has nice facial features. Why do I always have to meet attractive men?!??! I sigh it off and just let him. About 5 minutes later, he wakes up. He has gorgeous blue eyes. HARRY! I have Harry. Green eyes. GREEN. He laughs as I stare into his eyes. He blushes and says "I'm so sorry. I didn't-"

"It's fine." I butt in. He laughs and says "Well, we are almost here!"

"Your going to California?"

"Yes..? How did you know??"

"Because you said 'we are almost here' emphasis on the we. I'm going there too."

"Oh! This will be fun." He whispers under his breath. I don't think he knew I heard him say that. But I did. "Im Jay by the way. You are?"

"Ari..Ariana."

"Beautiful." He laughs and I roll my eyes. "What you going to California for?" I say changing the subject. "I'm moving there just to see what's out there. I know it sounds stupid but I've just heard that it's a really cool place and I just wanted to see it for myself." I nod and smile. "I live there too. I coming back from Miami and my friend got in a wreck so I'm gonna go see him in the hospital."

"Oh...Is 'friend' a boyfriend?"

"No! No. Just a friend." He smiles and says back "Oh! So you don't have a boyfriend??"

"I-I do."

"Oh...cool. What's he like?" Jay soon seems to loose interest when I say "Well, He is really nice and he is..kinda famous?"

"Famous like popstar famous or like around town famous?" I laugh "Haha no. Maybe you know him. Harry Styles?"

"Your joking. Right?"

"Haha no." I giggle. "Sure." He says glaring at me, laughing. "No joke! I promise. Look. I have his number, pics of us, and way more." I say as I show him all the stuff and pics on my phone. "So your Ariana Allens." I just laugh it off knowing now that everyone knows who I am. "Yes."

"Hm. You gays are like the number one couple...."

-Jay's POV-

"Hm. You guys are the like the number one couple...." I say quietly. Everytime I meet a girl they have to be taken. Ariana was so pretty. Her laugh was adorable...and she is with Harry Freaking Styles! No chance of getting her...But I'm gonna try.

-Ariana's POV-

The plane arrives at the airport and me and Jay instantly exchange numbers. He is really nice. He helped me with my bags! I instantly drove home and drop my stuff off and drive to the hospital. I walk in and see the nurse behind the desk. "Miss? I'm looking for a Kyle Evans?"

"Ok. Let me see...." She looks through her computer for a few minutes. "Oh, I'm sorry. There isn't any Kyle Evans here." I nod and walk out. That's odd. Maybe the wrong hospital.

All the rest of the day I drive around all the hospitals. No Evans. "Is there a Kyle Evans here?" This was the last hospital. "Uh...." She said as she looked through her files. "No...? No Evans here.. I'm sorry."

"Its fine.." I walk out an sit on the sidewalk. It's sprinkling and it's 11:46pm. It's not fine. I don't know what happened but I can't find a stupid Kyle Evans anywhere!! I jump up and hit a pole. It's now raining. "Kyle! Did you die all ready!?? No...They would of said something... Would they know??" A tear escapes my eye. He is the one who saved me from Cody.. I could of died. I wanted to at least say goodbye!!" I scream. Hands instantly cover my mouth from behind. The pole light flickers off. I scream but it's no use. I pass out in a second as he puts a rag on my face.

I wake up in a room with a light shined to the wall. No windows. There is a little table with all types of knifes and weapons. I yelp but notice there is tape all around my mouth and I'm tied up in a chair. The chair is bolted into the ground. Someone walks in with a computer in his hand. It's on Skype. It's Harry. I scream and Harry's eyes tear up. "Ari!" Harry screams. The guy sets the laptop on the ground where Harry can see. The guy goes into the light and my eyes and Harry's eyes widen as we see who it is. It couldn't be..

------------------------------

So sorry it took so long!! I kinda had some writers block.. Hope you like!! Will Harry save her? Who is the kiddnapper?? Jay? Cody? Maybe even Kyle? Or..?

It's unexpected. You'll love it.

Love

Vote

Share

Like

Comment

Tell your friends!!(;

xx