News

-Ariana's POV-

I wake up to a text by Harry.

Goodmorning love! Check you mail. Hope you like!(;

I smile and go to the bathroom to get dressed and all and head to the mailbox. I look at the envelopes and see they are Haylee, Haylee, Haylee, Haylee then finally Harry. I bring the rest inside as I open the package. The note says

Hi love. I hope you like this. I have one of my own. If you wear this, you will always have a piece of me. xx

I blush and open it to see and beautiful necklace. Its half a heart. It says GF and I suppose he has the BF. It has another note attached. It reads

Gorgeous right? Just like you. xx

Harry is so cheesy. I love it! I instantly put it on and text him back saying

It's beautiful... I love it.

He replies back with

I'm glad you do. I miss you tons! I have been kinda depressed today so the lads are taking me to the bar later tonight.... I think it might help..xx

My eyes widen. My dad always would get drunk...

--FLASHBACK--

"I hope you die!!" Mom screams. This next night, my big brother singing to me I can still hear the bangs and words. "Honey! Your drunk! Dont do this!!" A bang against the wall occurs. My brother flinches...but then suddenly relizes he stopped singing. My whole house went silent. All the sudden, the door flies open. Mom screams and grabs my brother, Tristen. "Baby! Baby...." She cries and whispers in his ear "...take care of her.." Tristen's eyes widen and my dad grabs my moms arm and drags her out of the room.

--FLASHBACK OVER--

-Ariana's POV-

I don't want him to get drunk and do something he regrets... So I reply with

Are you sure? Be careful! Text me okay?

He replies with

I will love. No worries. We are going soon. xx

I instantly look at the clock. It's 7:30pm!! How did I sleep this long?! I reply with

Woah! I just woke up?! Weird.. Okay... Well Uhm.. Ok.

He doesn't reply. I suppose he is going now. I stare at my necklace for a bit and fiddle with it. Then I turn on the tv and watch some Full House.

-Harry's POV-

The lads and I walk in the bar/club and the music is blaring and everyone is dancing. Us boys instantly hit the bar. The boys surprise me with this 'drink'. I take a sip and WOW it's strong. "Woah..." I say. The boys smirk and laugh. "Just drink it mate." Louis says shifting it closer to me. I finally decide to drink it. I mean, what could happen?! The last thing I remember is me taking like 5 of those 'drinks'. Then me going in some room..? My mind goes blank..

-Ariana's POV-

I wake up and notice that I fell asleep watching Full House. I pretty much slept for the entire day! I look at the clock to see it's 6:56am. Almost 7. So! Now I'm back on my schedule! I look at the tv to see the news is about to come on. I go ahead and wait until it's 7 and it's starts. "Trending on Facebook, Twitter, and Tublur! Harry goes wild! Harry was found all over Instagram with this girl named Jessica Welson. Here's some pictures." It shows Harry and this Jessica girl french kissing. The next shows Harry on top kissing her neck and her giggling. Next shows, just Jessica posing with a peace sign with Harry's shirt on her. I can't breathe... The next shows Harry sqeezing her bum and her hands tangled in his hair as they kiss. Tears shed my face. I wanted to look away but I was frozen o te screen changing picture to picture. I cry loudly. I plop on the couch. I rip off my necklace and throw it against the wall as more pictures show. I cover my eyes from the screen and grab my phone to call Kyle.. It's all I have right now... Other than Haylee.. Who is NOT a morning person. I call him and he answers almost instantly. "Calm down okay? Don't worry about it. I'm in a hotel and I will be over in a bit." He says and hangs up. He must of saw it too.... I guess I'm just gonna sit here and cry in my hands until he gets here..

-Harry's POV-

I was still confused about what happened last night knowing that I was in the club but I woke up in my bed. No shirt but my skinny jeans were on. I ate some cereal with the lads and decided to Skype call Ari.

-----------------------------

Harry has no idea what he did with this Jessica girl he doesn't even know Jessica but he just knows that he was in his bed when he woke up but he was at the club. ;) Hope you like!(: Yeah it's kinda sad of course but don't worry about Ari too much..

Like

Comment

Vote

Share

Tell your friends!!(:

xx