The Concert

-Ariana's POV-

Kyle an I watch the boys sing and mess around. Now, is the Twitter Q&A'S. I freeze as I see the first question.

Tell us about Ari! (Love you boys!!)

Harry says "Well, she is gorgeous, beautiful, breathtaking-Here. I'll just show you!" He runs up to me and grabs my hand. He pulls me up on stage and brings me in the center. He wraps his arms around me from behindand the crowd 'aw's' "She can tell you about herself."

"Uhh-For one .... I-I have b-bad stagefright.." I look out on the crowd to see thousands of people staring at me. I turn and look at Harry. He understands and grabs the microphone. "I'll tell them about it and you can whisper it in my ear." The crowd 'aw's' again. I nod and whisper in his ear. "She says she can sing." the crowd smiles. "Maybe sometime she could sing for us??" the crowd roars. I'm glad there is not alot of hatred of me. "W-What?!" A song comes on and Harry hands me the microphone. I stare at him for a second and grab the mic. I sing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ariana Grande is actually Ariana Allens. She is singing 'The Way' by herself. But in this story she is not famous. Yet.

----------------------------------------------------------

When I finish I see the crowd frozen. No clapping. No whistling. No standing ovations. Then, the crowd jumps up and screams! They all start chanting "Ari! Ari! Ari!" Harry laughs and wraps his arm around me and smirks. The crowd starts chanting "Harry! Harry! Harry!" Harry leans over and kisses my lips. My eyes close but I still hear the

crowd screaming. We stop and see the boys hovered around us. Louis comes up and says "Dearly beloved, We are gathered here today-" The crowd laughs and the boys go to the other question. I turn around and see my flats tripped on a wire. I yelp and fall. Only to see Kyle caught me. Bridal style. Harry fences up as the big screen shows Kyle and me. I instantly jump off him and sit down feeling embarrased. Harry leans down to me and says "You okay love?!" the crowd 'aw's' once again. Harry's eyes widen as he notices his microphone is still as his lips. He pulls it away. "Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks Kyle." Harry looks over at him and glares. "This is Kyle. I met him at the airport. He's really nice." I say trying to show him he is fine. Then all the sudden Taylor walks up to us. "Taylor?" I say. "Taylor?!" Harry says. "Taylor." Kyle smiles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hope you like! I'm am busy today so I made this one. Sorry if it's a short chapter. Will update soon!!(:

Like

Share

Comment

Tweet

Tell Your Friends

xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------