Dinner??

-Ariana's POV-

"Now, Kyle. Pack up your stuff if you wanna come with me." I've decided to go back to Miami again. Ive been going back and forth but I am leaving tomorrow and Kyle is coming too. I want to work things out with this whole 'Harry gone wild' thing. I am still a little mad inside but right now I am just ready for my date with Kyle. I MEAN. Dinner with him..

"I'll go with you. I'll pick you up tomorrow. I need to go home and get ready for our date." he smirks and leans close to me. I push him away "It's not a date...It's just us hanging out!"

"Sureee." He runs out the door before I have anything to say. I have no idea what to wear and no idea where we are going but I am going to wear something nice.. I haven't in a while.

I go through my closet and find a black dress with shiny black pumps. I put on light makeup. Mascara, some blush, and a little eyeliner. I get a text from Kyle saying

Dont worry about this but I am taking you to the club. Just to dance a little and get your mind of things! Haylee texted me, she said she feels better and she can go too. I'll be there soon.

Well, I haven't danced in....ever. But I'm glad Haylee will be there because I can have someone to hang with. Like a girl.

I call Harry and tell him that I'm coming so that he can come to the airport. He was so excited. It is 5 pm and he said he I'd already gonna go to bed so it will be tomorrow. The lads says he already fell asleep. A knock at my door shocks me out of my thoughts. I answer it and see Haylee in a dress somehwhat like mine with flats and Kyle in skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. Just like Harry. I didn't notice until now that Kyle has that kind of style like Harry.. Kyle grabs my hand and brings me in the car. Kyle drives and Haylee is in the backseat with me. "So? You excited?!"

"Er...I guess?"

"You should be! He is taking you to the biggest club in the state! I heard this 'Jessica' girl goes to loads of clubs and she is at this one tonight. Kyle said he wanted to 'tell her something'." Oh no. Tell her something?! Great. Well, we already got there and the place really IS huge!! Kyle takes my hand and leads me in. I get whistles right when I enter. I blush and walk with Kyle when a drunk guy bumps into him making him almost fall to the ground. Kyle yells "Woah! Watch yourself." Kyle stand straight. The guy pushes him once again but Kyle fall on the ground. "What if I don't? Clumsy much?" I fall to Kyle and pull him up. His jaw clenched as he spoke "Just move." Kyle pushes through him and takes my hand and we sit at a booth. Haylee went in before us and went to the bathroom. I look at Kyle who is staring off. "Are you okay?" He quickly turns his head and says "Uhm...yeah!"

"Kyle...Whats wrong?"

"I don't know...I just- just when I'm not around you I can't stop being around you and if I am around you I never want it to end. I don't want this to ruin what we have right now but I just had to get that out of me." I was speechless. I didn't know he liked me that much!! Kyle is sweet and if I wasn't dating Harry then I would love to date Kyle.! Wait! Don't think about that! "Kyle, your a sweet and handsome guy but I am dating Harry. Maybe in the future if im not dating Harry then...." His eyes brighten. I smile and kiss his cheek. He blushes and says as a slow song comes on "Hey! May I have this dance?" he holds out his hand like a prince and he brings me to the center of the dance floor. We get in the slow dance position and we sway. He pulls me close as we see Haylee watching us. She is with a guy. She is a dude magnet. I mean, with that dress? She could get any dude! I was jelous! I loved that dress!

Kyle and I sway as the song plays. "I-I can't do this..I can't wait anymore!" Kyle leans in and kisses me passionately. My eyes close in shock as I see bright flashes through my eye-lids. The pap..

-----------------------------

Well, crap!(: Hope you guys like it!! Will be updating soon!!(:

Vote

Share

Like

Tell your friends!!(:

xx