Story Of My Life

-Harry's POV-

I didn't know who I saw in there with Ari but I was way to worried about Ari being all tied up. "Ari!" I yell.

-Ariana's POV-

I hear Harry scream. My eyes are memorized by the person standing in front of me."Dad...?" I question through the tape.

"Hi honey." He picks up a knife and slides it against my cheek. I feel a speckle of blood fall down my cheek. He rips the tape off my mouth. "Ari..." Harry cries. "I wanted you to move in with me...why did you leave? Hmm Ariana? It's not my fault your mother had had to be like that the way she was."

"Your the one who killed her!? She was a loving mother!!"

"You don't know all of it. So shut your mouth!!"

"W-What are you talking about?! How did you get Harry on Skype?! How....How??!" I say as I start to feel dizzy. "Love..." Harry whispers. He has tears in his eyes. "Harry...Don't worry. Okay?" Harry nods slowly. He wasn't sure what to say.

"Aw. Cute." My dad has a look of disgust on his face. "..It would be a shame if one of you had to die.." My dad smirks. "I'll let you guys talk about it. Either Ariana dies or Mr.Styles does. Your choice."

"Your insane!!!" I scream. My dad leaves the room. "Harry. Your fans and your boys need you. No one really needs me..."

"I need you! Ari. I am calling the pol-" My dad bursts in the room. "Who is going to-" My dad sees Harry calling the police and he yells "Don't call the police or I will shoot her!!!" My dad instantly grabs a gun out of his pocket and puts it right up to my head. Harry drops the phone out of his hand. "Good. Now. Your choice."

"Me." I speak. "Okay." My dad smiles. "NOOO!" Harry yells. His cheshire accent ringing in my ear. Goodbye Harry Edward Styles. "Any last words sweetie?" I cry a bit before saying "Y-Yea. I-"

"Put your hands up!!" The cop bursts through the door. "Yes!" Harry whispers. "Put your hands up now!!" My dad drops the knife and the cops grab his hands and put them behind his back. "Any weapons in your pockets?" The cop asks. My dad whispers "Back left pocket. A gun." Harry just stares at me. Still tied up. The other cop comes over and unties me. This is gonna be alot of explaining...

----------------------------

Now, I was gonna end the story and have Ari die and Harry go to her funeral but... I still want the story to go on. I have another idea for a different story but I can do both!!(: Here is what it is about (They are not famous in this one) Harry Styles and his gang of Louis Tomlinson,Niall Horan,Zayn Malik and Liam Payne are the popular hot boys and everyone is falling for them. A new girl comes in for the first day of High School when Harry Styles, the leader finds a liking for her. Selena, the new girl, is not sure about this Harry Styles guy. She tries to make him stop but he keeps trying. Niall soon sees how sweet Selena is and soon has a liking for her. Zayn starts to catch on too (They don't have girlfriends in this). Will you read it?! no idea what to call it but I think it will be something awesome!!(:

Tell your friends!!(:

Like

Share

Comment

Vote

Byee!!(::