Tears

-Ari's POV-

I can't help but cry a little at how happy he is that I said yes. We are on our way to the doctors to see the baby. I am so nervous. I just hope it's Harry's. He looks over at me and smiles with a bit of tears in his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I-I'm," He looks back at the road and licks his lips and he bites it. "I'm so happy you said yes. When I was in jail... I knew this would be everywhere. And it is...but I didn't really care because I just kept thinking about what you would say. I stayed up all night. Once I got out of jail, I went to the ring store and got you one. I hope you wernt mad at me for not coming back."

"Really? I thought you were mad at me! And besides, your not my property so I couldn't really do anything about it."

"Your my property. Your mine. That's the same thing. And now that your my fiancee you ARE my property.-" He coughed nervously. "Anyway. I was mad at you. But then I remembered you couldn't even tell who's baby it was until it's gets older and I remembered that night. I'm sorry. But you said you would never talk to me again AND you started to walk out." I stayed silent for a bit. "I could never stay mad at you."

We head inside and the doctor calls us in. I lay on the table and the doctor puts the jelly-like stuff on my stomach and a little machine and tells me to look at the screen. He scans around. "I don't see anything....." I start to get a tear in my eye. Harry rubs my arm and mouths to me "It's ok."

"Wait! Op! I see a baby!"

"It's so tiny!!" I laugh. "It's. Beautiful." He smiles. The doctor tells us everything we need to do for the baby's health and all. This will be hard. Let the games began.

----------------------------

Just saw the new Catching Fire: Hunger Games. Pretty good! :) Hope you like !!(: Making a new story called : You & I. Don't worry. This story isn't ending. (: