Kyle...

-Ariana's POV-

I walk up to Haylee tapping on my shoulder. I wake up and poke Harry. "Harry?"

"I do!" Harry yelled. I laugh. "What?"

"Oh..Hi..." He wipes his eyes. "We are here." I smile. "Oh, awesome!" Harry grabs my hand and pulls me up an we get off the plane

-Haylee's POV-

I see the two lovebirds run off the plane. I look at Niall who is rolling his eyes. He laughs. His laugh is so...I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! But Niall would be a great boyfriend! We have so much in common...Me and my boyfriend, Tyler have almost nothing in common...Maybe I should break up with him? I mean, we have almost nothing in common and he is nice but not my type...Niall snaps me out of my thoughts "Those lovebirds..Harry is so cheeky and happy when she is here.."

"Yeah? She is so happy when he is with him!? I am so glad she found someone to protect her.. I mean, her father could find her!!" I instantly cover my mouth. Niall knows nothing about her past... Well, I might as well tell him!

-Ariana's POV-

Harry sets me down and says "Now! For our date!!"

"Now?? Don't you wanna go home and-"

"Now." He smirks. "What about Hay??"

"Who?!" I laugh. "That's my nickname for Haylee. What about Haylee?!"

"Well, she can stay with Niall! There chattin it up. Niall said he kinda likes her."

"Well, she has a boyfriend..But she said she is probably gonna break up with him soon...?"

"Well, perfect!! Come on! I'll text Niall on our way there. Come on! Leave your stuff. The showfur can get it.....Uhm sir?" The showfur turns around. "May my girlfriend put her bags with ours?"

"Of course, Mr.Styles." He grabs my bag and I grab my phone out of my carry-on right before he grabs it. "Follow me love." He brings me to the middle of the airport. There is a stool and a guitar. Niall comes out of the crowd and grabs the guitar. Harry says "This is for you." He sits on a stool too and sits right in front of me. Niall starts playing his guitar and you can tell what song it is. I shed a little tear as Harry sings.

"Don't..try to make me stay

Or ask if I'm okay.... I don't have the answer...

Don't....make me stay the night..

Or ask if I'm alright...I don't have the answer..." Liam comes out and starts singing

"Heartache...doesn't last forever..

I'll say I'm fine....

Midnight ain't no time for laughing..

When you say goodbye..." The rest of the boys come out and start singing. Zayn puts his hand on Harry's shoulder as he sings

"It makes your liiiippppsss so kissable..

And your kiiiiiiisssssssss unmissable...

Your fingertips....sooo toooouuchable...and your eyes....irrestitible." Niall plays his guitar again and starts to sing

"I've tried to ask myself...

Should I see someone else?....

I wish I knew the answer.." Then Harry sings and looks me in the eyes

"But I know...If I go now, if I leave and I'm on my own tonight...

I'll never know the answer.." Liam sneaks in