Perfect

-Ari's POV-

I put the tight black dress on and look in the mirror. I look....beautiful!! Now! Make-up.

I put on mascara, eyeliner, and some eye shadow and grab some black high heels. I walk out and Haylee takes a double-take. "Omg!! That is so!!! So!!!"

"Thanks.." I laugh but have a slight frown. "What's wrong?" She questions. "I feel...wrong. I don't want to get attention...I feel...bad..."

"What are you talking about!? Your stunning!!? Don't worry about it!!! You look fine! Let me add something though.." She smirks and walks closer.

-Haylee's POV-

I knew Harry was going to the same club tonight so I wanted her to show Harry what she's got. I smile and have a perfect idea. We still have a little bit of time left so I want to make the dress a little shorter. Like the ones in the movies. I have a sowing machine and everything!! I ask her for permission and she soon enough agrees. I can't wait for Harry to see her. He will be...way WAY more shall I say..happy to see her than yesterday.

About 30-40 minutes later I got the dress shorter and she looked SO amazing in it!!! I can NOT wait. I planned on getting a dress too so I went in the closet and threw on a dress. Let's go!!

I texted Harry and said we were on our way. She will be so happy!!

-Ari's POV-

Ok! I think I can do this. Ok..Calm down.. It's just a club. No biggie... What if I fall on the dance floor!? What if I have too many drinks!? Not planning on having any anyway... I hop in the car and we pull up to the parking lot. Woah... This is huge!! She brings me in and the strobe lights flicker everywhere and the music blasts. Hm...This might be fun. I sit down at the bar with Haylee and she whispers something in the bartenders ear. He comes back out with 4 shots or some mixture. "H-Haylee..I don't drink..."

"Always a time for everything right?" she smiles and picks up a shot and slurps it down. I sip at mine. It taste horrible. She makes me swallow it whole. My throat burns. "Another?" She pushes it close to me. "N-No..I shouldn't." She grabs it and pours it in my mouth. There's nothing to do but swallow it. Ow. Throat..

-Harry's POV-

We hop out of the car and I sweep off all the dirt and junk off my skinny jeans and white v- neck and head in. My lights flicker everywhere. My music rings in my ears. I just head straight to the dance floor. Some girls start grinding on me but I move. That's for Ari to do. I laugh aloud. I freeze when I see this girl on a chair her perfect wavy hair...That dress..cough, cough...Where's Ari!? I walk and see Haylee sitting next to the beautiful girl so I sit next to Haylee. "Where's Ari?" She slides back a bit and shows me the girl next to her. It's Ari?!!?? I go behind and sneak up on her. She slightly screams. I laugh. She turns around and gets up. She looks......woooooooooow. "W-Wanna dance??" So so flawless. Ari is..okay. Okay focus on dancing. Haylee whispers "She gets drunk easy. Think she already is...Have fun!" Ari starts to grind. I groan. Ari. You can't do that to me in that dress. I turn her around and dance with her. Then a slower song comes on. I look at the DJ and see the boys next to him giving me thumbs up. She wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist. Perfect dance with the perfect girl. She looks me in the eyes. "Harry? Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure love. Anything." I look her back in the eyes. "Well.....I-I-nevermind.."

"You can tell me anything."I pull her closer. "I know you probably won't like this...but...I got you this watch. I know it looks girly but..." She pulls a watch out of who knows where and she holds it up to me and we sway left and right. "You don't have to wear it...or even take it but-"

"Love. It looks amazing. Anything you give me I will love. Remember that." I put it on and continue swaying and smiling showing her that I love it. It looks way cool! It's black and it glows in the dark a bit. Perfect. I smile as she lays her head on my shoulder. I lay my head on hers. She smells like heaven. Not sure what heaven smells like but if this is heaven then heaven must smell beautiful!! This dance feels like heaven. I feel like I'm floating on air. I close my eyes. I feel like I'm slightly stepping left and right on a cloud and dancing with an angel. She is an angel sent from above. Ari snaps me out of my thoughts. The slow song ended. Just great. I take her over to a booth. I hold her hand and slightly kiss her o the cheek as she blushes and scoots closer to me. She was trying to be sneaky. Adorable. When I notice that she has scooted closer I wrap my arm around her. She blushed now noticing that I saw her move closer. This is truly perfect.

----------------------------

Hi!!!! Sorry I have had some writers block. But the story will end soon. But I do have another story that you can read :D

Tell your friends

Live

Laugh

Love

Like

Share

Cuddle :)

Smile

Vote

Comment