Special Night

After Niall sang his solo, Harry started singing again. I just smiled and swayed with Haylee and other fans. I could feel myself starting to blush. Harry noticed and winked.

They sang the rest of the songs and they were all beautiful! It just ended and we are heading backstage when I feel someone hug me from behind. I froze. Then I hear a Chesire voice from a distance. "Get off her!" Harry came running up to me and pulled me away from his grip. I looked at him. I knew him. He was my ex. How did he know I was here?! I quickly spoke "Cody?" Harry quickly looked at me. I could tell he was hurt in a way. Did he really like me?

-Harry's POV-

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! She has a boyfriend? Cody? "I-I'm sorry. Is this your boyfriend?" I let go of her. "Used to be." she says. Yes! She has no boyfriend! All for me! I smirked at my thoughts. "Yeah. Whatever. I still love you! I want you back,babe!"

"Don't call me babe, and don't hug me! It's over! I saw you with her!" she said as she crossed her arms. Her eyes starting to tear up. I rubbed circles on her back to make her feel better. It worked.

"It was a honest mistake! Please! I will never do anything like that again! Please!" He said as he puts his hands on her arms. I could tell he was about to kiss her. I took his shoulder and pulled him away right when they were about to touch lips. " Don't. Even." I said angrly as I point my finger in his face. " Ooo! Don't hurt me! I'm trembling!" He says as he laughs and waves his hands in the air. Ariana pulled us apart from each other before things got serious. "Harry." she warned. "Fine. I'll leave you too whatevers alone. For now." Cody says as he glares at Harry. Cody walks out the exit door and slams it closed. That made Ariana flinch. Poor Ariana.

-Ariana's POV-

Harry was so sweet for sticking up for me. I didnt want to deal with Cody right now. "Are you okay?" Harry asked concerned while rubbing his hand on my arm. I couldn't help it. I hugged him. "Thank you Harry. I could never stand up to him like that." I said as a tightly sqeezed him. He chuckled and said "Anything for you. I-I mean." I just giggled and blushed. He pulled away from the hug. "You know? Your different from other fans. You don't jump in my face or scream because I am talking to you-" He laughs. "Your. Perfect." He smirks. I couldn't help but blush. I mean Harry is...falling for...me. We just stood their for a moment looking in to each others eyes. I remembered that text he sent me. I looked away from his gaze and noticed I left my phone and my purse in the Staples Center. We were still there but still! My eyes widened as I looked around backstage for my purse. Harry grabbed me causing me to stop. "What's wrong love?" He said with a concerned look. He was so sweet. I plopped down on the bench and sunk my face in my hands. "I left my purse and phone in the Staples Center. Where I was sitting. I'm so stupid!" I said through my hands. He sat down next to me rubbing my back assuring me that's it's okay. "Do you wanna go back in and get it?"

"It's unlocked but the lights are out. We won't be able to see anything." I said lifting my face up and putting my head ontop of my hands.

"It will be fun!" Harry said as he pulled me up and dragged me to the door. "It's also dangerous.." I said looking down. "Don't worry." He said as he held my chin up. "Come on!" He pulled me in. He held my hand leading me to the seats. "Here we are!" His voice echoed through the place. He let go of my hand. I couldn't tell where I was going I was feeling around. All I felt was seats. "Harry?!" I yelp. I was a little scared of the dark. "Harry!" I cry. I feel someone holding both of my hands but one is pulling to one side and the other pulling to the other side. I felt like there was 2 people there. The right side said " Come with me. It's okay." The other side said "Don't believe that doofus. Come on. Come with me." They were both accents. I usually can tell which is Harrys voice but whoever wasn't Harry was really good at mimicking Harrys voice. One must of been Cody.

They kept saying they were Harry and they wanted me to come with them. They were pulling hard! One of them finally stopped and said "Fine!" he let go causing me to fall to the left side. My forehead slammed against the side if the seat. Which was medal. I fell to the ground. I cried out "Aaaaow!". Right after that, the lights turned on. My eyes were closed but I could still see the lights turned on. "What are you doing in here, mate? We were looking everywhere!" I opened my eyes slowly the light shining in my eyes causing me to put my hand up in front of the light. The boys noticing. I looked up seeing Harry on the side I fell on, and Cody looking at my at my feet. I know now that Harry wasn't the one that let go. "Ow!" I whispered and whiped my forehead. Looking at the hand it had blood all over it. I hated the sight of blood! Hated it! "Are you okay,love? Ello? I'm sorry."

I sat up and touched my head again. I guess I sat up too quickly. Feeling light-headed. "Why are you sorry? You didn't do it." I managed to say while looking at Cody who was shocked at what he did. "For letting you go. Bringing you here. It was dangerous." He said looking down. "It's fine, Harry. Don't worry." I brought my hand up to his cheek. He smiled. He looked up at my forehead. "Should we take you to te hospital?"

"Is it that bad?" I look up trying to see my forehead.

He chuckles. "No. But I want you to be okay." Cody yawns loudly causing us to look at him. "What are you still doing here?! You did enough damage." Harry said while standing up walking towards him in a tall manner. "Don't do anything you'll regret!" I say, still on the floor. "Just wait...Cody." Harry says and walks back to me. "Let's take you to the hospital to check it out. Just us too." Harry looks over at Cody when he says 'Just us too'. "Okay." I say quietly. He lends out a hand for me to take. I do so. I got up. Holding my head again. "I feel light-headed." I started tripping over my feet. Harry grabbed my hand. He picked me up bridal style and carried me. I laid my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes. I tried not to fall asleep but I did in a matter of seconds. I was out.