Walmart

-Ariana's POV-

Harry smirks at me as he hops out of the car to come open my door. He lends his hand out. I take it and he leads us inside Walmart. Right when we head in, he pull a grey beanie and glasses out of his jean pocket and puts them on. "You look so cute in your beanie." He smirks and kisses me lightly on the cheek. "Come love. You can have any swimsuit you please." He grabs my and leads me over to the swimsuit aisles.

There was so many adorable ones! I never really liked one pieces so I decided to get a bikini. Just for Harry. I picked one that had white polka-dots with a black background. "Try it on." Harry says as I pick it up. "Try it on." He reapeats again as he squeezes my bum. I jump and go to the dressing rooms.

I walk out and Harry is connected to his phone then he looks at me for a split second then back to his phone then back at me again. "Woah.." he stares at me. "You look stunning." I blush and say "Thanks."

"My turn." He says as he gets up and kisses me. He whispers in my ear. "You really do look beautiful."

--------------------------------------------

I will be writing more later today but thank you for reading!!!

I will be writing a whole lot more because I have ideas floating in my head just waiting for me to write! So thanks again!

xx