Breathtaking

-Ariana's POV-

Harry whispers in my ear leaving shivers down my spine. He jumps in the dressing room and comes out in trunks. His bare chest showing. Those abs. I smiled at my thoughts. "Like what you see?" he says as he lifts his arms up showing his body. I try to hide my blush by looking to the right. I see a sexy red bikini. I run over to it. Grabbing it I put it to my body to show Harry. "Do you like this?" he smirks. "It's very sexy." he winks. I run and change in the bikini. I walk out and Harry is already changed in his skinny jeans, white t-shirt, that cute beanie and those adorable sunglasses. I walk out and he literally stares at me for minutes! I just laugh and giggle. I jump up to hi a poke him on the nose "Like what you see?" I spread my arms out just like he did before. He smirks and says "Always!".

-Harry's POV-

"Always!" I said. It was true! She is always beautiful! She smiles and looks down at her body and starts to frown. She starts rubbing her stomach. "You okay love?"

"Are you just dating me for the media? Just so people can say 'Harry really WILL date a fan!'"

I couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth. She was not just fan. She was gorgeous, amazing and breathtaking. I know I said I'd date a fan but she was different. She was my dream girl. She IS my dream girl.

My eyes widened as I noticed I didn't reply to her. I bet she thinks I AM dating her for the media. But I'm not!! Speak, Harry! Speak! Say something!

She runs in the dressing room. I can hear her crying through the dressing room door. "Come on, babe! Please come out! I am NOT dating you for the media! I was thinking about why you would say that, because your perfect,gorgeous. Your breathtaking. The other reaso why I wasn't speaking was because I was literally out of breath." I try to make her feel better by crying my heart out. I hear the door latch open. She looks at me through the crack. I smile and she comes out running in my arms. I kiss her hair as she laughs in my shoulder. She looks up at me. "I'm gonna change and then we can go to the beach." I smile and nod.

She walks in the dressing room about to close the door when I stop it. Causing her to give me that adorable confused look. "No need to take up space when we can use 1 dressing room. I sneak in the dressing room with her. Closed the door. And smiled.

I know I was already changed but it was a chance to 'hang' with her.