Dream Come True (Harry Styles Fanfic)

I have always been a fan of One Direction. ALWAYS, and getting tickets front row is crazy for me!! Me being 20, I have been to plenty of concerts, but never front row. I could not wait! I was going tonight and my friend was going with me, Haylee. She is probably the biggest directioner I have ever seen! Bigger than me! Which is suprizing.

I looked over at my clock and it read "10:26am". This was late to me.. I usually wake up at 8am! I never knew why but I always did.

We had to be there by 11:00 so we could settle there for a while. Haylee would be here any moment. While I was waiting, I was on twitter and I saw Harry tweeted a picture of the lads backstage. It said "Tonight is gonna be special! I can feel it! xx" I smiled at the thought of Harry. Harry was my favorite out of the band. I liked all of them but I just had a thing for Harry ever since he auditioned for the X-Factor.

*Knock,Knock,Knock*

The knock snapped me out of my thoughts. I pressed the home button and jumped up from the couch and threw open the door. She ran right in and started jumped up in the air. I'd never see anyone jump that high before. I grabbed her shoulders causing her to stop and she smiles wide and stomps her feet. I looked at her with a 'are you serious' look. " You done?". She stopped stomping. Trying to calm herself, she took ahold of my hand and dragged me out of door. We ran to the car. We did NOT want to be late.

She drove their within 10 minutes. We live really close to the Staples Center. The whole way there I looked out the window wondering what Harry meant by "special night". I got a backstage pass too. So maybe I could ask? No that's stupid! Is it? Yes! No?! Ug! Once we got there I looked out the window. "There it is!" I said turning to Haylee and smiling.