Too Tired

-Ari's POV-

I finally got out of there and they took us to the police station. They interviewed me and I thought it was a little funny because they had to interview Harry through Skype!

Now, I am heading back home with Haylee. I am Skyping Harry and he just keeps saying "I should of been there. I will be there tomorrow! I'm so sorry..".

"Harry. It's fine! It's not your fault... I'm just so tired. I-I need to sleep."

"So..You went to every hospital in the whole state!?"

"I couldn't find him anywhere. I will have to look some more tomorrow...."

"If you come to the airport tomorrow then I could maybe help you find him." He smiles. I nod. "Good! Well, get some sleep love. Big day tomorrow." He winks and we say are goodbyes.

I come home and pass out on the couch. I am all cut up and dirty but it's 10:24. I am tired and I am not happy about this Kyle thing...If Kyle isnt in the hospital then... where could he be?

Im crying myself to sleep. Not sure why...Me missing Harry? Kyle? Recent events?? No idea but I feel horrible. Gooooooodnight!

-----------------------

I hope you like it!!(: It's about to get real messed up real soon! Not like it hasn't been already!!(:

HEY! I also have another story called "The Heartthrobbers (1D Fanfic)" Read it plzz! Love you guys!!(: Helps alot!(: Sorry it's a short one but I want to have time to write the next LONG CHAPTER :D

Tell your friends!!(:

Like

Comment

Share

Vote!(: