Breakfast

-Ariana's POV-

I wake up to find Harry's arms around me. Like a behind hug. I smile and say "Hey.Harry?" I poke his cheek. "Can you let me go?" I countinue to say. "No." He says pulling me closer. "Harry.." I warn. "Nope." He says smirking. "Harry. If you don't let go then I will never kiss you again." He instantly let's me go. "Ha!" I say jumping off the bed running down stairs.

I see Zayn with his ankle on another chair. "How's the ankle?" I smile innocently. "It's better. Thanks." He says smiling. I walk a little more into the kitchen. I see Louis and Liam talking.

"Lou! This is not a pancake." He says pointing to the pan which has a burnt pancake on it.

"Then you do it! I give up!" He says with hands on his hips. I giggle and walk closer to say "I'll do it!" I walk over to the stove and grab the things I need and I get started pouring the batter. I feel hands on my waist. I jump and look over my shoulder to see it's Harry. "You didn't have to do that love." he says leaving kisses on my neck. I giggle and say "It's the least I can do. I mean, you let me stay the whole night, and you helped me.."

"I still feel bad. I wanted to make breakfast for you to make it up." he says sitting at the kitchen counter. I blush and say "It's fine..really!"

"I guess that I'll have to take you on another date then!" I look over to see Harry smiling and grabbing a banana. Him and those banana's.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it is so short but I will be making a longer one tomorrow. I just wanted to make one so that I can at least write you something cuz I have been sooo busy! Sorry once again and thanks for reading!!(:

Share

Like

Comment

Vote

Tell Your Friends!(:

xx