What?!

-Harry's POV-

Ok. Now she is drunk. I told her not to have any more drinks but now she is wobbling and tripping over air. I sit her down and say "I think we need to take you home..."

"NOOOO!" She yells pulling away. Yeah...she's drunk. "Come on." I pick her up bridal style and take her in the car. She yells at me as we drive back home "Hey! No! Woah! Ok ok! We need to get back there. What if I left my phone!?"

"It's right here. I have it."

"Oh..haha. Ok." She calms down by the time we get to MY household. I smirk and lay her on the couch. "Oh no." She sits up. I pick her up and bring her to the bathroom. I lift her hair up and let her barf it up. She soon stops and looks up at me. "I'm so sorry...I shouldn't be drinking at all...no more clubs. Sorry....." She starts again. I lightly rub her back as she lifts her head up. She puts her hand on her forehead. "Do you want some aspirin?"

"Sure..yeah." Hm. She gets over those pretty easily. I scoop her up and set her on the counter. I grab some aspirin and a glass of water and hand it to her. "Here you go love." I smirk. She blushes and swallows it down. I set her down on the couch and she puts her legs on my legs and we just sit and talk for a bit. "I have a secret...but if I tell then I'm afraid it will ruin everything."

"You can tell me anything love."

"I-I-nevermind...."

"You sure?" I ask reassuringly. ".....Yeah..." she lays her head down on my shoulder and falls asleep like that. What secret?

-Ari's POV- (Dream)

I look up at Harry with tears in his eyes beginning for me to tell him more but I can't bare to tell him. I don't know how I even told him my secret. I can't. "I'm sorry!! So sorry." I cry out. "Tell me!!" He yells frustrated. "I-I can't. Harry!!" He throws a pillow.

-End of dream-

I slightly wake up in a house. In my club dress. Feeling horrible. I try to move my head but then I see a mop of chestnut curls. Oh yeah! Wasn't Harry at the club?? Seeing that I still have all my clothes on I don't think we did much. That dream though....I can't hide it from him much longer. No more drinking. That's for sure. I can't bare to tell him. But it has to happen. I'll tell him today or tomorrow or never. When the time is right. "Hey love." He instantly kisses me. I pull back. "What am I doing at I presume your house?"

"You got drunk. So I brought you here." he smiles. "Wait...Did we.??"

"Yeah. It was great babe."

"What!? How could you do that to me!! I wanted to wait until I was freaking married!!?" I hit him with a couch pillow. He soon raises his hands in surrender. "How could you!?" I scream. "Calm down! I was joking! Trust me, if I did, I would of done so good you would of remembered it." He smirks. "God, Styles. You about killed me. Why did you do that!?" I laugh. "Hey! At least I didnt take advantage of you like Haylee was saying," He clears his voice and makes it really high pitched "She gets drunk easily. I think she already is....Have fun!" Wow Hay. Real sweet. I put my hand on my stomach. I dont feel so good. "Uhhhm...Where's the bathroom?'' He leads me in and I cover my throw up with my hands so he can't see it coming out and all. "I'm sorry. I hate when people see me barf."

"I already have."

"What!?"

"Last night. You were hurling for like 30 minutes! It's fine love." He pulls my hair out of my way seeing that I am about to do it again. I hoped that he didn't mind. I finally feel a little better. "It's so disgusting. I'm sorry."

"It happens. No worries. Do you still feel bad?"

"A little.. Yeah."

"You want me to take you home?"

"If you want to. I mean, having you around makes me feel better..."

-Harry's POV-

That was adorable. "How about I come over to your house?"

"Ok." She smiles innocently. We go to her house and her house as beautiful. As always. "I know you might need the bathroom but could I use it for a second?" She nods and shows me the way. I look over to my right and see magazine's. Haha nice Ari. She has a really neat bathroom!! I look over at the trash can. I don't know how my eye sight got there. Wait.............I look a little closer and see it has a plus sign on it. No way. I-It can not be what I think.......I look a bit closer. Yep. A used pregnancy test. And it's positive. What the f-

------------------------------

Oooooohhhh! Im sorry! My Internet was down :( Some of you guys might of figured it out by now but Ari's prego???! Whatttt!?!?!

Tell your friends!!(:

Share

Love

Like

Laugh

Smile

Comment

Vote

Cuddle :)