Just Another Day

-Ariana's POV-

I walk out and see Harry with his head down. I finally had to blurt out "How did you know I had a sister? You knew she was still alive. She was Jessica! Okay! Conversation over." Harry's eyes widen. Oops! He probably didn't know it was Jessica?! "Jessica?! That girl I.....uhmed. S-She's your sister?!"

"Uhm...yeah... Step. She hated me...We hated each other. I guess she still does so she did that to you....I'm sorry..."

"Love, I'm sorry....and it's blown over ever since I have tweeted about it."

"Harry?"

"Yes darling?" He winked. "What are we gonna do until tomorrow?"

"I know what we can do." He raises his eyebrows. Louis busts the door open. "Hope I didn't interupt anything!" He smiles and winks. I laugh as Harry says "No. Nothing at all...." He gives Louis the 'good timing' look. Louis laughs and says "Someone is here to see you, Ari."

"What?" I stand up and walk toward the door. Louis opens up a bit more and there is someone I was hoping to never see again. Jessica. "Jessica Welson." I glare at her as she comes in. "Ariana Allens." She says back. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry..ok? I didn't know you would be this angry about it..."

"I guess...-It's over now so it's fine.." Harry steps up to me and stands next to me. She looks at him and pulls something out of her purse. "Here.." She smiles and hands out to Harry. His shirt?! Harry's eyes widen and he snatches the shirt and throws it behind him. He gulps and says "Uhm...I was wondering where that was...?"

"Why did you have his shirt!?" Harry looks quickly at Jessica and shakes his head. I grab his head to make him stop. He looks at me with sorry in his eyes. "It was in the past. No need to talk about it right??" She smirks. "We have to go somewhere." Harry butts in. "Where is 'somewhere'?" She steps infront of us as we try to head out the door. "The store." Harry hesitates. "Really?! I'm going to the store too! I'll follow you guys there!" She smirks. She knows he is lying. "Ok! We didn't wanna tell you but we are going to an interview for this magazine. I don't know what its called but we will be late if we don't get going." Harry grabs my hand and pushes past her. We head to the exit door. She runs up to us. "Please, leave us alone!" I yell we are about to run out the door "Dad misses you..." she whispers. I freeze. "He doesn't miss me." I say and run out the door. Harry freezes and looks at Jessica for a second but then comes after me. I sit down on the edge of the sidewalk. I started to cry. Did he really miss me? "Love, don't worry..she is just trying to push your buttons...trying to get you to stay."

"Do you think he misses me? Do you think he has changed? Maybe I should talk to her..?" Harry stops me in my tracks. "Are you sure? You want me to come with?"

"I'll be okay..." I walk back inside and see her sitting down; back against the wall. "I..I wanna talk to you..." I whisper as she turns her head to me.

-Harry's POV-

I sit on the sidewalk and watch her walk into the hotel. I instantly jump up to the door and crack it open so I could hear. I know...I'm a horrible boyfriend.... She says "I...I wanna talk to you."

"I knew you would come back.." Jessica says.

"Did really misses me?"

"Well, he has changed. When he noticed that he killed half of his family he soon enough relized that he needed to stop drinking. Well, at least that is what he told me. He is an old guy now but sweet.....I want you to come back home..! I 'did it' with Harry to get your attention...I miss you too...Sis." The girls grow silent for a minute but then Ari breaks the silence "I can't......I have my own life now and I don't want to risk going back to that....I'm sorry...."

"Well, think about it. Call me okay?" I look to see what there doing. Jessica is writing a phone number on Ari's arm. I walk in playing it cool. "What are yo guys up too?" I say. "Oh, she wants me to-" Jessica slaps her arm. "Don't hurt her!" I snarl. Ari smiles and Jessica says "We were catching up! Right Ari??"

"I-I guess.." I grab Ari's arm and see it says '***-***-**** think about it.' "Think about what?" I act confused. "Well, now that we are away from Jess...she wants me to move in with her and my dad..She says he has changed but I'm still worried....She seems hurtful now I mean she slapped me hard!"

"Well, it's your choise love. Wanna sleep on it?" I smirk. "Yeah...Yeah thanks." She smiles and lays her head down. I lay down next to her and snuggle up next to her and give her a behind hug...but I end up falling asleep like that.

--------------------------

Hope you like!!(: Thanks!!(:

Comment

Vote

Like

Share

Tell your friends!(: