Friends

-Ariana's POV-

I wake up in Harrys arms. I don't see much because it's still blurry. My cheeks are wet. I soon adjust and see Harry looking up and taking me somewhere. I see another tear fall from his eye and onto my cheek. I put my hand on his shoulder as he looks down at me. His eyes are red..I could tell he had been crying for a while now. "Ari! Your alive! I am so sorry I was in the moment and I didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't want you hurt by all the punching. I know you hate when me and Cody fight. I will be nice and so will he." Cody walks up to Harry and pats his shoulder. "Y-You guys are gonna be friends?"

"We are starting over again." Cody said. Harry sat me down and Cody and Harry shook hands. "I'm Harry."

"I'm Cody." They say as they come sit by me. I smile. Im glad there won't be any more drama. Did I just jinx that? Taylor comes storming in. "You didn't even bother bringing me?!" She slaps Cody. "Calm down.." Harry says sitting her down. "When did you start sticking up for him." he whispers in her ear. I have no idea what..

-Harry's POV-

I whispered in Taylor's ear "For Ari.". I feel bad for her. I don't think she needs more drama. After this, I'm gonna take her back to her house and leave on the plane... I wanted her to come say goodbye with me but she has alot of pain..Well she will. They gave her some medicine but it will kick in soon.

We sat there waiting for the doctor to dismiss us. My arm wrapped around her. She is sleeping on my shoulder. She is so gorgeous..I can't stop thinking about her! What am I gonna do when I'm all the way in Miami!

-Ariana's POV-

Harry took me home which was sweet because he knew I was in much pain. I guess I fell asleep on Harry while we were waiting because Harry was saying 'love? Wake up..' I'm so tired. We said are goodbyes and he gave me that wonderful goodbye kiss that he gave me when I said he was a great kisser. I told Haylee all about what happened. She was speechless. She managed to say "In 2 days? Wow! That's awesome!"

"Awesome!?" I said.

"Well! So much drama! I love drama!! Wow, and even with the Harry Styles." I giggle and then Louis texted me. He said

Hey! I am leaving a key for you under the mat at our front door. You can get your luggage. Harry already misses you. We are boarding.

I smile as I see Harry in my mind. Right after I answer the texts with a 'thanks'. I exit and look on twitter. Harry tweeted about a minute ago

Truly, Madly , Depply I am foolishly completely fallen in love. Miss you already!

I smile and I lay down to sleep. I can't wait to go to Miami for Harry. He will love this surprise. I told Haylee and she loves the idea. She is going with her boyfriend for the week because he is moving and she's helping. There also thinking about moving in together. They have been together for 2 years almost! I hope me and Harry last that long. That's the last thing I remember thinking before I dose off.