In The Rain

Hey loves!! Sorry I havent been updating..been really busy!!(: This story is gonna get sad and intence so heads up!(: I'll try to make this one a little longer to make up!(: Let's get started!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ariana's POV-

Harry looks up at me and has a nervous and concerned look on his face. "Everything okay?" I say curious. "Uhm..I think so..Just give me a second."

"Oh uh okay." I say as he steps outside. This doesn't sound good..

-Harry's POV-

I walk out concerned and mad that something had to happen now. I call Louis to see what's up.

"Hey mate! What's up?" I say

"You need to come back to the hotel! We have a month of from our tour by the way. Zayn is hurt. Hurry!" Louis says out of breath.

"Uh..I'll be there in a minute." I hang up with that. I hope Zayn's okay. Is he hurt that bad that we need a month off or is it just our break time? Oh no.. Ari. Great! I hate making her sad.. I wanted to make her feel better knowing she doesn't like how Taylor was. Now she's gonna be alone. Wait! I smirk at my thoughts.

I walk back inside seeing her watching a tv show. Family Guy. My favorite..she probably knew. Great. I look at her as she looks at me. "Uhm...I-I need to go." I say as I scratch the back my neck. "What?" I could tell she was disappointed but she nodded. She is so understanding. That's one thing I love about her. Her forgiveness. "Hey! You can come with me!" I say pulling her off the couch and running out the door. "Where are we going?!" She says running with me to my car. "I don't know a whole lot myself but for now all I know is Zayn is hurt.." I say closing the door. She widens her eyes. "Is he okay?!"

"He will be fine love." I say rubbing her thigh; turning on the enigine.

We get there 10 minutes later. We didn't really talk much. We just hummed to the music o the radio and she looked out the window. "Were here!" I say as she drops her jaw. "I heard this hotel is like the best in the state!"

"Hmm. Really? It is pretty good." I say smirking and unlocking the doors. I run over to the other side and let her out;lend a hand;she takes it and we head to the entrance. "I love this hotel. I've seen pictures. It looks amaz-" She stops in her tracks she widens her eyes. She looks over at all the resterants in the hotel. I take a closer look and see she is not looking at the resterants. She is looking at someone in it the hotel. In Startbucks. "That's-That's Cody.? A-And Taylor?!"

"What?! How can you see them?!" I say confused trying to see them far away. She must have good eye sight. I was right. She replies with a "I can see very well." she smiles and watches them closer. I look also. My eyes ajusting. That is Taylor and Cody. Hm..Wait! Zayn! "Love, Zayn..remember." I stare at her as she finally looks back at me. "What? Oh! Sorry! Come on!" she says dragging me to the stairs. We went on the 3rd floor and the last door to the right "348" I say as I walk up and use my card to swipe in. I walk in. All the boys are in their surrounding the bed. The door opens and all the boys look at me. Zayn is laying on the bed with a bandage on his ankle. "Oh god mate. What happened.??!" I say running up to the bed, Ari follows. "This guy! I dont even know who he was!" Ari's eyes widen. "W-What did he look like??" She looks at his bruised ankle and frowns. "Black hair..Brown eyes..He said it was payback..?" Ari instantly starts crying. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. "God! Cody! I-I'm sorry. I told you Harry! I don't want you to go through this! He doesn't only hurt you or me.. He hurts the ones you love. I'm sorry but I want you to deal with this anymore.. I'm sorry Zayn. I'm sorry everyone!" She runs out of the hotel room. The boys look at each other concerned then look at me. I run after her. I see her running down the stairs..Where was she going..?! I chase after her. I see her run toward Starbucks. Oh no.. I watch her for a minute behind a bush. She runs up and slaps the coffee cup out of Cody's hand. "Woah! What's your-Oh Ari. Babe! You came back!" He hugs her. I tence up. I freeze in my place. "Let me go!" she screams. Wow, she is mad! "Why did you hurt Zayn?! Now, thanks to you my realationship is probably over now! Good for you, that's what's you wanted right?! Well, there you go. But your wrong this time..Just because you ruined my relationship with Harry doesn't mean I'm coming back to you. I never will and that's a fact."