Woah...

-Ari's POV-

They put him in the police car and talk with him. Not sure about what but soon Jay comes over and hears the story too. "Can I talk to Harry?" I ask the officer. "I'm sorry, we need to figure this out first ma'am."

"Please?"

"Fine." He scoots out of the way but is still near us so Harry doesn't try to run away. But, I know, of course he won't run away....Unless he has grown insane. I step up right in front of Harry. "Harry? Why did you do that!?"

"I needed to do what was done."

"Harry! He is in jail! He can't do anything to me! You need to realize that!!"

"But now your pregnant!? With Cody's baby!!"

"That doesn't mean that I'm going crawling back to him!!"

"Then what DOES it mean!?" I paused. I didn't know what it meant. What WOULD I do? "I don't.....don't know.."

"Ari, I'm so happy about the baby...It's just it's yours and CODYS. Not yours and mine.."

"But it can be!!"

"NO! No it cant."

"Harry-"

"It can't!! How can you have a baby and say 'He/she has my eyes' or 'She has your gorgeous smile!' If I have a baby, I want it to be with you!! No one else..." I can't do this anymore. I can't break his heart anymore. " Harry...I'm not pregnant.." He froze for a moment. "W-What?!"

"I'm not pregnant. I was covering for Haylee! She's pregnant.."

"All this pain and heartbreak for nothing!?"

"What?"

"I'm going to jail because you covered for Haylee?!"

"Harry! Im sorry! I couldn't tell a soul!!"

"Well why dont you just go away ok?! I need time to think." I shed a tear and stepped away. The police officer shut the car door and said "He is staying overnight. No later."

"Keep him as long as you like." I step away and Jay gives me a loving hug. "It's gonna be okay."He pats my back as I slightly cry. Haylee needed me. She is my bestfriend. Gals before Pals. But of course Jay. He wraps his arm around me and he takes me to the yogurt shop across the street. We ditch the car. For now.

He gets me yogurt and we sit at a booth. We just talk and he makes me shed a few tears and laugh ALOT! He told me about himself and his past. He has had a hard life. Just like me. We shared thoughts and feelings and our pasts and by the time we noticed we had talked so long we were down at the town movie theather! We decided to see Grown Ups 2. We got in their and Jay bought us popcorn and drinks. This was just a day of relaxation and fun. I didn't want it to end. "Ari?"

"Yeah?" I say still laughing from his past joke, driving back to my house. "I'm sorry I took you away today."

"What?" I look over at him. "Sorry about taking you to the movies and all."

"Why?! It was so fun! Thanks for everything!" We pull up in my driveway. "Really? You liked it?! Hehe I liked it too.." I laugh and he walks me up to my door. "It was really fun."

"Yeah, it was." He smiles. He leans a bit closer.......and closer. I freeze. Our lips touch. I still being frozen, can't do anything about it. We stop and I just blink. He smiles innocently. "To keep you warm." He winks and starts to walk off in his car. It was kind of colder today. "Jay?" I whisper. He stops in his tracks.

"Ari?" He mocks. "Bye.." I say. "Bye" He laughs. I go inside and fall ontop of the couch. Did I just kiss Jay!!?!?!?

-----------------------------

Song to suggest for this chapter to put on replay?: Sweater Weather. Will Jay get hurt by Harry? Will something happen to Harry? Will he stay in jail?? Where's Haylee!?!

Tell your Friends

Like

Comment

Share

Vote

Live

Laugh

Dream

Cuddle :)