I Do (Alternate Ending)

Hey guys, so I stayed up all night re-reading my whole story...And fell in love with it again. So, I decided to write an alternate ending to the wedding. You're welcome ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mark?"
"Come on it's time to go son.."
Mark looked at his mother, he looked through the crack in the door at Jack. He looked down at himself and closed his eyes. 'I can do this..'

Mark took a deep breath and pushed his thoughts to the side. He didn't want anything to hurt Jack...But if he didn't walk down this aisle right now...He'd be killing Jack himself.

"Okay, I'm ready." Mark grasped his mother's elbow and even though he was shaking with fear, anxiety, and nervousness...He knew that this was the most important day of his life.

Music filled Mark's ears as the doors opened and he watched as everyone stood, turning there heads to witness this special moment. His mother pushed him along, because at the moment, Mark couldn't feel his legs, and if his mother wasn't holding him tightly, he might throw up...Or pass out. Mark saw Tyler, Bob, Wade, Matt, his brother and other family members. He looked to the other side and saw Jack's family, his siblings and parents..And some he hadn't met yet. Jack's father gave him an approving nod as he walked past him in the aisle.  Then Mark looked forward...And laid eyes on the love of his life. Jack returned his gaze and smiled wide, his blue eyes gleaming, his hands fidgeting in front of him, sweaty and shaking with excitement. At that moment Mark's fears washed away, as he met his lover at the alter...And his mother gave him away, and took her seat behind them.

Mark slowly stepped up, and took ahold of Jack's hands. He looked so handsome...A green bowtie to match his new green hair. A nice dark suit... Mark's eyes started to water as he looked back into his lover's eyes.

"Hi markimoo.."
Jack whispered with a giggle, as the crowd sat down once more.

Mark smiled as squeezed his hands. This is it. It feels like it's not really happening...The moment they are partnered for life. The moment Jack becomes his husband. His heart was racing so fast, he thought it might jump out of his chest. But he managed to stay calm, only by keeping his eyes locked on Jack. The minister began to speak, starting the ceremony. The world zoned out around him...The only thing he saw was Jack, and the only thing he could think of was how happy he and Jack were going to be, once he said "I do."

Jack's POV

Look at him. Look at this beautiful man I'm about to marry. His hands are shaking...Well, so are mine.
Jack held his hands tightly in reassurance, as he looked into Mark's deep brown eyes. He was getting a bit nervous...Because this is the part where his dream that he had a while back, of Mark leaving him at the alter was supposed to happen.

"Sean, do you take Mark to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold...In sickness and in health, wherever life may take you, in holy matrimony, till death do you part?"

It didn't take long for him to shoot out an answer in utter excitement.

"I do!" Jack smiled, radiating with heart pounding bewilderment that this was actually happening.

"And Mark, do you take Sean to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold...I'm sickness and in health, wherever life may take you, in holy matrimony, till death do you part?"

Jack's heart skipped a beat, as he watched Mark break their stare with each other and looked around the room. He looked at his friends and family, then he closed his eyes..

'Oh no....Please no...Just say it...Please...'
Jack held onto his hands tighter, as if he could prevent him from walking away like he did in his dream.

"Mark..?" The minister looked at him, as well as some of the other people in the room, wondering what was taking him so long to answer.

After what felt like an eternity of silence, Mark lifted his head, and opened his eyes that once again met with Jack's.

"I do." He said.

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and.. Husband!" Jack giggled, about to jump out of his shoes.

"You may now kiss..." He said with a smile at both of them.

Here we go. Oh shit here we go. Should I lean in? Should I let him do it? Should I do it..? Uhh...

Jack's cheeks burned with the sudden nervousness that had washed over him, in this moment he remembered everything that they had been through together.

The phone call that started it all...The flight to LA...Their first kiss on the couch...Calling Mark his boyfriend for the first time... Mark's trip to Ireland...Hearing him say 'I love you..' their first time making love...Mark meeting his family...the trip to the beach...The stroke....PAX...The proposal...Moving into Mark's apartment...The fire....All leading up to this very moment...

Jack could feel Mark's hand gently caress his cheek and pull him closer...Jack gripped his partner's arms and closed his eyes, finally meeting his lips with his own...And sealing their marriage with a sweet, tender kiss.

The room exploded with applause and cheering, as Jack's lips glided with Mark's and he melted into his embrace.

"I now have the honor of presenting to you, Mr. Sean and Mark Fischbach!"

Finally! Mark was his husband. And Jack was his.

The two raised their hands in the air and smiled with complete and utter joy as their families and friends cheered them on, and then Mark waved to the camera in the back...That was live streaming their whole wedding.

The newlyweds ran down the aisle hand in hand as they were joined in one of the private rooms in the hall to share a tender moment as new husband and husband.

"Holy shit we're married!" Jack practically yelled.

"I sill can't believe it.." Mark whispered as he pulled Jack into his arms and held him close.

"I thought you were going to walk away..." Jack whispered as he rubbed his face into his new husband's chest.

"I admit Sean...I was terrified...I don't know what would I would do if anything happened to you."

"What are ya talkin' about?" Jack protested and looked up at him.
"As long as I'm with you...I know everything will be alright."

"I love you Sean..."

"I love you too Mark.."

The newly bound couple shared another kiss, before leaving to head to their photoshoot and reception.

After this weekend, they would be going back to their new home in LA, with their dog Chica.

"So, where are we going for our honeymoon?" Jack asked with a smirk, after they had finished taking pictures.

"It's a surprise." Mark teased.

"Ah, ye bastard."

Jack chuckled as he locked hands with Mark and walked into the ballroom to start their new lives together.

~~~~~~~
Let me know if you guys want the honeymoon scene, but that will be the last of this story :( until I start new ones! ^^ leave me some suggestions!