Broken Bells

*Mark's POV*

A few weeks had passed and Jack's parents had taken on the planning some of the wedding. They would make sure there were enough seats for everyone in the venue, there was enough food for everyone, and there were enough rooms. Everything else, Jack and Mark had to figure out. For the past few days, the couple hadn't done much together like they usually did. Their days were spent apart for the most part.

In the mornings Mark was always gone, to the gym to work out. Jack would wake up and make sure Chica was fed. By the time Mark would come home, Jack was recording. Mark would shower and eat before going to record as well. For a while they would only spend time in their separate recording rooms recording and editing the videos. By the time they finished, they each would eat separately since Jack was always done before.

While Jack would wait on Mark, he would spend time with Chica. Sometimes taking her on a walk, sometimes just play with her in the backyard, and sometimes they would just lay on the couch or bed. When Mark was done, they would sit in the living room, getting invitations ready. Getting invitations done was usually done in silence, aside from the small conversation of deciding together who they should invite.

After they had so many invitations done, Mark would mail them the next morning. Whether he did it before or after the gym, was up to him. Today was different though. Today Mark was done recording and editing at the same time as Jack. They ate together and started doing the invitations. When they finally stopped, they were done. Jack sighed and laid back. Mark looked at his fiancé, that sigh didn't seem good.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked softly and moved closer to the Irishman.

"We've barely spoken the past few days. We've barely done anything together aside from the invitations." Jack said softly, sadness coating his voice.

"Why don't we go upstairs, lie in bed, and watch some movies or something? We can go on a date tomorrow." Mark said smoothly.

"I don't want ta go on a date when we have so much plannin' ta do." Jack said with a slight whine. Mark chuckled and kissed the Irishman's cheek.

"Then let's go cuddle. I miss having you in my arms." He said with a small smile. He stood up and pulled his fiancé up on his feet as well. They walked all the way to the bedroom. Chica followed and quickly lay in her doggy bed on the floor. They both stripped down to their boxers and got in bed. Mark pulled Jack into his arms. Jack's was facing the American and slipped his arms around the man. He sighed again, this time in relief.

"I missed this." Jack said and kissed his fiancé's neck.

"You know, we have PAX East in 2 weeks." Mark said softly.

"We've been incredibly busy." The Irishman said softly.

"I guess that's just what happens when you're known YouTubers that put out two videos a day as well as planning a wedding in the middle of it with conventions coming up." The American said with a chuckle.

"You know, the pool water turned the tips of your hair purple."

"Yeah, I know."

Mark smiled and chuckled again. Jack's hand found its way into his fiancé's hair.

"I like it. Purple suits you."

"But red is better. I mean have you seen me in my special red flannel?"

"Oh, shut up ya doof."

"You know you love me!"

"Oh, I do. O'course I do."