Please Read !~

To those of you who are confused...(thank you, InsaneAnimeFreak for your message) here is a little side note for you explaining things.

 Stroke victims tend to have split memories. Regaining memory from certain happenings in their surroundings and other aspects of their life..They remember things here and there, not just recent memory is affected, as well as other parts of the brain, resulting in behavioral changes and other things.

As for Mark, the big scene that happened to make him realize his 'hidden feelings' (explaining the title of the first chapter), is the scene at the airport, witch he doesn't remember. Mark knows he was leaving Indy-Pop Con, but he initially thought that he had a stroke at the airport..which is not the case. He can't recall those events, or anything after that.

 So yes, Mark likes Jack, but he doesn't remember his own realization of it. 

He doesn't remember coming out..why he says "I'm not gay" because he doesn't remember telling Wade. And of course he's not going to say anything...well, because his behavioral response has changed. Mark has not made himself aware of his own feelings, and the events that pushed him over the edge to realize, and then eventually confess..he has no memory of.

But indeed his friends know already..but Mark is oblivious, well because he's Mark XD 

So to sum it up, Mark is oblivious to his own feelings because he doesn't remember half of them..(the title Hidden Feelings explains a lot of it XD) 

I hope this helps...and don't worry, I'm sure you will all enjoy the next part <3~

~PC