Wish you didn't have to go..

That Morning

Mark's POV

The sun rose on July 11th. Rays of sunshine seeped its way through the bedroom window of Mark's apartment. The couple was sleeping peacefully until Mark was stirred awake by sun shining in his eyes.

"Ughh.." Mark blinked his eyes rapidly, and looked over at his clock until the numbers stopped spinning. He grabbed his glasses. 9:00..He rolled over to find his partner still sleeping, he smiled happily, remembering last night.

Mark sat up and slung the covers off his legs. He turned to the side, sitting, leaning back on his hands and taking a moment for his lightheadedness to go away. He was just about to get up when he felt something grab his wrist. He turned to see Jack's arm, outstretched and gripping his wrist tightly. He was still facing the other way, but Mark guessed he was awake now.

"Sean?"

"Don't leave.."

"I was jus-" Mark was cut off.

"Please.."

Mark climbed back into bed and scooted close to him.

"What is it?"

Jack rolled over and turned toward him. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked like he hadn't really slept, but he was smiling.

"We slept together?" Jack asked.

"Oh, you don't remember?"

"I don't remember much of nuthin'...I remember leaving the restaurant, but after that, it's a blur."

"You didn't want to sleep by yourself, so yeah, we did sleep together."

'Thank goodness he doesn't remember telling me he loves me..' Mark thought.

Jack laughed and kissed Mark on the cheek.

"That sounds like me.." He yawned "..guhh..I have such a headache..and dammit now I'm turned on."

Mark blushed and realized he's suffering with his morning issue too. He looked over at his partner and swallowed hard, realizing how sexy he is right now. His hair all messed up, his chest exposed, he's wearing nothing but boxers..and Jack is in his bed..

Jack and Mark's POV

Jack felt the tension in his boxers, and he cursed himself for glancing over at Mark and making it worse by seeing his messy hair and bare chest.

"You okay Mark?" He asked, wondering why he hadn't said anything.

"Y-yeah..just..thinking."

"About..?"

Jack could see the tremble in his lips, he was panting, and beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. Jack looked down to see that only one of Mark's hands were outside the covers.

"Mark.." Jack reached underneath the blanket and grabbed his hand, stopping him from touching himself. "I'm right here.."

Mark stopped and looked back at him, he face bright red, and his heart racing.

"I-I'm sorry.." Mark said softly.

"Hey, I'm actually here this time, you don't have to fap to me." He said, teasing him.

Mark was going to say something else, but was silenced by Jack's lips, pressing against his. It felt like they hadn't kissed in ages, but this time, Jack wanted more than a hug..and even more than one of Mark's sweet kisses. Jack broke the kiss to climb atop his boyfriend, sitting on his lap, and his hands on Mark's chest.