All yours, All mine

WARNING!!!

This part will contain: Strong sexual/mature content! (Some of you have been waiting for this moment XD )

READ AT YOUR'E OWN RISK.

Also, sorry if the sexual scenes are not as good or as accurate as the rest of the story...they are a little more difficult to write.....obviously XD and I don't know the full details of what goes on between 2 guys...

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jack's POV* (Staring off With PierceTheRosePTV)

Jack very slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked at his boyfriend with so much happiness, excitement, and love in his eyes. "I am so glad you're here, Markimoo." Jack said softly.

"I'm glad I came." Mark said with a smile. "Now..." He said in a more gravely tone of voice, "why don't you show me around like you said you would."

"Alright, well, this is my living room." Jack said as he started showing Mark around his home, walking from room to room. He left his bedroom for last. "And this, is my bedroom." The Irishman said and watched, as Mark looked around.

"Is your bed as comfortable as it looks?" Mark asked. Jack smirked at the older man.

"Why don't you tell me?" Jack said and pushed Mark down on the bed and crawled on top of him. He stared down at his boyfriend.

"Sean!" Mark said shocked then smirked at Jack on top of him. "Your ass is taking me to dinner first!" Mark exclaimed quoting Jack with a giggle. Jack quickly got up and pulled Mark to his feet.

"Okay, but a late lunch will have to do." The younger man pulled the American after him. He linked their fingers together and started their walk to Jack's destination. It was a silent walk until Mark finally spoke up.

"How much farther?" Jack chuckled and pointed to a sign that said Poppy Fields.

"That's it. I've heard it's a good place." Jack said and lead Mark into the restaurant. They were seated, then they ordered, ate, and joked around, finally replenished by being with each other. When they were done, they left and Jack thought of where to go next. He really wanted to show Mark around. "You wanna go get a drink?"

"Isn't it a little early?" The Irishman laughed at his boyfriend's response.

"Fuck no! Yer in Ireland, Markimoo! It's never too early fer a drink!" Jack exclaimed. He just wanted Mark to get the whole Irish feel of things.

"Okay, okay, fine. But, only one beer! I got you a little too drunk last time we went out for drinks together." Mark said.

"Just one beer, then we'll head back to my place." Jack said as he lead the way to the pub. "There it is!" Jack announced as he saw the bar.

"Really? It's called Sean's Bar?" Mark asked in disbelief.

"Yep! One of the best pubs in town!" Jack said and walked in. The two young men ended up staying for more than one beer. Both were a little tipsy now. "Mark." Jack said staring at his boyfriend.

"Yeah Sean?" Mark asked and looked over to the younger man. As they looked at each other, Jack swallowed hard, and felt his cheeks heat up.

"Les go home." Jack said slowly standing up. Mark nodded and stood up too. They stumbled out the door all the way back to Jack's home. A little later, Once they got there, they both had sobered up some. Jack closed his front door only to get pinned against it seconds later.

*Mark's POV*

Mark pressed his body against Jack's. One of his hands found it's way into the younger man's hair. Mark's mouth latched onto Jack's neck. He intended on leaving a big, noticeable hickey there. Jack's hands snaked down and grabbed the older man's ass. "God this feels so good....ye bastard, ye have such a nice arse." Jack practically purred.