You is all that matters

Mark's POV

"This is a bunch of bullshit!" Jack protested.

"Shut up, you like it." Mark entered Jack's bedroom and stood in the doorway.

"The hell you talkin' about Mark?" Jack protested.

Mark just chuckled softly and walked toward Jack's bed, carrying him tightly.

"Oh no..you are not doing what I think you're doing!" Jack tried to break free from Mark's hold, but was unsuccessful as Mark changed positions and tossed Jack over his shoulder, holding onto his legs.

"You have no choice! I am taking care of you."

Jack's expression turned into an annoyed frown, like Fiona thrown over Shrek's shoulder. (this is what I imagined XD)

Mark Leaned down and tossed his lover back onto the bed.

"Now stay.." Mark smiled as he watched Jack climb back under the covers, then cover his face with a pillow. He chuckled, knowing he had won.

It wasn't long before the younger man had fallen asleep again, and Mark decided to take this opportunity to have time to himself.

*Mark's POV*

Mark ignored whatever plans he had when he heard a knock on the front door. He walked up to the door and looked through the eye hole... and couldn't believe what he saw. "Sean, hon, open up. I wanna talk about everything that happened." Said the girl on the other side of the door. Mark scoffed and opened the door to look at the girl...the girl who hurt Jack.

"Sean's asleep." Mark said sternly.

"And who the hell are you?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"I'm the man Sean left you for."

"Disgusting. So you're the guy who made MY Sean think he likes dick, but I KNOW he doesn't."

"You are just upset that I showed him that he does have feelings for me. He's not gay, he WAS with you, remember? If anything, he's bisexual and there's nothing wrong with that."

"Everything is wrong with that! You're going to hell, you dick loving faggot."

"I'll see you there."

"Fuck you!"

"Sorry, but I have to pass. I have Sean for that." Mark said and closed the door in her face.

"Was that who I think it was?" Jack's voice suddenly coming from behind him.

'He must've woken up.' Mark thought to himself and slowly approached the Irishman. "You look like you are feeling better, are you?" The American asked once he reached his boyfriend.

"Yes, but yer not gonna ignore my question. That was my ex-girlfriend, wasn't it?" Jack asked and pushed Mark away when the American tried to hug him.

"Babe..?." Mark said in shock. 'Why is he acting this way?'

*Jack's POV*

'Babe? Babe?! After what he just said to her when she wanted to talk, he has the nerve to call me babe?!" Jack asked himself in anger.

"Don't 'babe' me! That was her, wasn't it?!" Jack yelled at his boyfriend. He needed to hear it from Mark that it really was Vallery.

"What's wrong, Sean?" Mark asked, confused and hurt.

"Why the fuck are ye avoidin' the question?!" The Irishman yelled engulfed in anger now.

"Why does it matter?!" The older man yelled back.

"'Cos I care 'bout her! I loved her and I don' want that relationship to end in hate like it has so far!"

"She was rude to you! She hurt you! She made you breakdown and cry!"

"She was hurt!"

"She shouldn't matter!"

"Why?!"

"Because you two broke up and she doesn't care! You and I are together now and happy! That's all that should matter!"

"So what? If we break up, you shouldn't matter to me anymore?"

"That's not what I meant..." Mark said and looked down. "I just don't think you should care about what she thinks." He whispered, never looking up.

"Fuck it." Jack said under his breath and walked back to his room. He put on some clothes and slipped on his shoes and his blue hoodie. He purposely decided to leave his phone, and walked to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked concerned.

"Out." Jack said simply. 'Out to drink till I can't remember anything and maybe more after that.' He added in his thoughts.

"Can I come with?" Mark asked not moving from where he stood in the kitchen when their little fight had started. Jack's hand wrapped around the front doorknob.

"No." The Irishman said and left, slamming the door behind him. His destination was to Sean's Bar, until he was drunk and then to a liquor store and drink a bottle or so on his way home. He didn't care if he'd have a hangover the next morning, he just didn't want to remember this fight or that Val even came over.

Jack walked. He was lucky the bar opened at noon, because it was almost 1pm when he got to the bar. "Sean, I never see ye here this early." The bartender said. "Ye okay?"

"I'm having somewhat of a shite day that I jus' wanna ferget." Jack explained and ordered a drink.

"Ye know this won' help ye ferget." The bartender said handing Jack the drink.

"Ya, but it'll help me calm down is the question."

"Ye wanna talk 'bout it?"

"Ah, not yet. Maybe once I'm drunk."

*Several Hours Later*

Jack stumbled into the liquor store on the way home. He almost fell in the doorway, but caught himself and started his search for what he wanted. When he found the bottles he wanted, he walked to the cashier to pay. "Ye better not be drivin'." The cashier said staring at Jack.

"No, w-walkin'." Jack slurred as he clumsily handed the guy the money.

"Be careful out there." The cashier warned, watching Jack stumble out of the store. The Irishman stumbled home and entered his dark bedroom, Mark was asleep...