Wait....Yes?!

This is for you guys..<3 WARNING: you might cry.. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's POV

"Mark..it's been weeks..I can't imagine how he must feel right now..and you haven't even texted him?"

"I have! He just never answers me...Wade, what do I do?"

Usually Mark wasn't the one asking for advice..but PAx was next weekend, and none of them have heard anything from Jack. It's like he had disappeared..

"Mark..call him.."

"Call him?"

"If I was in his shoes..I would want the most important person my life to talk to me..Mark, you don't realize what this has done to him.."

Mark had been avoiding this...but he knew it would have come up eventually, and he figured now was better than later. He didn't want to know what happened..he didn't want to know all the things that had happened between him and Jack. He didn't want to know why his best friend suddenly became his boyfriend...Why? Because it scared him..

"Wade...tell me what happened.." Mark whispered.

"Are you sure you can handle it..?"

"Yes, just tell me. It's already driving me crazy that I can't remember it myself..tell me everything."

"Alright.." Wade took a deep breath.."Jack flew down to LA after Indy-Pop Con to see you..that reason I don't know, you'd have to ask Jack...but he flew down to see you and you guys stayed with each other for a few days until Jack had to go back to Ireland..I don't know all the details..but you two confessed to each other.."

"We did..?"

"Mark, after he left you actually called me and asked for advice on what to do. You told me you had a crush on someone, but it wasn't hard to figure out who you were talking about. It's not hard to notice the way you act around him..and Bob and I were beginning to suspect it anyway. Mark, you sounded like a little school girl..you were just so happy that he had returned your feelings..You were so excited, and you asked me if the trip to Ireland was worth it..and hell yeah it was. A few weeks later, you flew out to Ireland...and that's all I know. That's why you were in Ireland...you were there to see Jack! Because you missed him! Because he was your boyfriend!"

"Wade..I-...I just don't understand..this is making my head hurt.."

"Mark...read your texts, call him...watch the video."

"Video?"

"Oh geez Mark...it's on his channel. Watch it okay? I gotta go..I'll talk to you later. Good luck buddy."

Wade hung up..and Mark tossed his phone onto his desk, leaning back in his chair. He didn't remember a video..but he figured he was about to find out. He opened his browser and found his way to Jack's channel..and sure enough..a few videos down the page, was one called 'SEPTIPLIER AWAY'..and a thumbnail of him and Jack holding hands...

..He clicked on it..

~

'WA-PSSH!'

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye, and, if you're not already freaking out, you can see I have a very special guest here with me today...say hi Mark"

"Hey guys, my name is Markiplier, and I bet you're wondering why the hell I'm here." Mark smiled and waved to the camera.

"Yeah, we're all wondering that, leave!" Jack teased, pointing toward his door.